Monday 22 November 2010

Motorola Razr - razr, unlocked


I have been with At&t since it was Cingular, and since I didn't want to get locked into another 2 year contract, I went for this. Its a great phone. I ordered it on the 1st of the month and it arrived on the 4th. Battery was charged, and since at&t compatible, I was off and running. Now for the con's even though you save everything to your sims card, it DOES NOT transfer to the new phone, but I did go from a Nokia to a Motorola, that may have been the glitch, because my husband has one (a Razr), and we tried his sims card and yep, all his info is now on my phone (all except the photos). Its easy to use, the user guide that's provided is useless, but go to the Motorola site, and download, or read what you need to know, and your golden. So far, no dropped calls, sound quality is good, it is user friendly, not too big, or too small for those of us who tend to misplace things. Programed ring tones are awful, but that's to be expected. You will loose all your photos from your old phone, unless you know how to transfer them, all in all, a great buy. I don't think you will be disappointed. Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Camera and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Pink)

I like the phone. It's designed to be functional and beautiful at the same time, the best of both worlds. The problem is that the operation manual should be more detailed. It barely goes beyond turning the phone on and making a call.

I needed a new phone with a much louder ringing tone. I had been looking a long time for this specific phone, because alot of people I knew had one. This phone works great. It has alot of features most phones don't have.

I would recommend getting one.

It was shipped the day it was ordered, I thought that was great - it wasn't.



1) Not well packed - the box was rattling, the back lid had fallen off the phone, exposing the interior to other items rattling around in the box.

2)Magenta, not pink - I could ignore that.

3) The product does not work - it was shipped without being programmed. The only thing that phone does when you turn it on is display this message:



Boot Loader 08.26

SW version: R374_G_OE-42.10R_A

Battery OK

OK to Program

Connect USB Data Cable

Phone CODE SIG 35:02:



4)I took it to an AT&T store, but they don't have the means to program it.

5) Warranty was advertised, no warranty paperwork was included, only a shipping slip with an address (not even a company name) and no instructions on how to return the product.

6) I sent in two messages to UnlockedCellPhoneKings (through Amazon) about this problem, both of which have been ignored.

7) I went to the UnlockedCellPhoneKings web site - no contact information, no return policy.



I am not a happy customer. I am filing a complaint.

I had purchased this Motorola Razr with a little skepticism. Wasnt sure at this price point, what I would end up receiving. My phone arrived new and exactly as described. Very pleased with my purchase. Was up and running with a new phone in minutes. Just transferred my sims card from my old phone which was an AT&T. Camera is an extra feature that I didnt have on my old phone and works well. Glad I took the chance and placed the order.

Not US version as specified, dates in european order, ie: day/month/year.

No Warranty documentation enclosed although supposedly "with Warranty".

Very condensed photocopied instruction manual.

Old version unit, Camera VGA not 1.3 MP.

Motorola quality good, but Seller "Dealscaly" deceitful on not providing unit as advertised.

Bought this phone as a backup, because my other phone was giving me problems. What they don't say in the description is that it is a 2g phone. Just heard from my local AT&T THAT THIS PHONE WILL NO LONGER WORK AS OF MARCH 31, 2011. Very unhappy customer!

I ordered this phone to replace my old Nokia. Loved it since the first day and have not had any problems since I purchased it last summer. Clear, crisp phone calls. I can now hear my calls during my bus rides to and from work which I could not do with my Nokia. Battery life is good and features are easy to use. Camera takes good pictures. I didn't want one of those high tech phones with all those fancy features. This is a good, easy to use phone at a very good price. I highly recommend.

I bought the pink Motorola V3 Razor on Amazon in new condition. My wife opened it as a Christmas present and within a week the hinge that holds the screen and the keypad parts of the phone together had fallen out somewhere at random. We were not rough with the product, it was poorly crafted. I do not recommend buying the Motorola V3 Razor. This was the third one we have owned and it broke the fastest of them all. It was defective when we received it. Every one of the V3 Razor's that we have purchased developed a fatal problem within a year or two, but this one broke the fastest of all. The phone still works, but it does not close right and there is a hole where the left hinge pin should be. I am very dissatisfied and we won't be buying any more of these phones. - Razr V3 - Unlocked - Razr - Motorola'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Razr - razr, unlocked razr v3 Motorola Razr - razr, unlocked