Monday 22 November 2010

Birthday Candles - happy birthday, candle


The 1-21 year birthday candle was just what I was looking for!.I had similar ones for my own children and knowing how special it made their birthdays, I wanted my grandchildren to have these candles, too! This candle arrived well-wrapped and in one piece. Thank you for that. If I ever need another candle like this, I will know where to look and recommend them to my friends. Celebration Candles 1-21 Year Numbered Birthday Candle, Pink

It was my granddaughter's first birthday and I wanted to purchase a multi year birthday candle like I had for her mother. Well I searched and searched in the local stores and could not find one. Finally Amazon came to my rescue. I ordered the candle and it came within days. It was packed in two boxes with plenty of bubble wrap and it was perfect. Thank you so much for helping me find a solution to the candle.

I am so happy that I was able to find this candle on line. Have been searching in the stores for years to no avail. Our oldest daughter received one for her first birthday almost 50 years ago. I purchased many over the years to give as gifts, and then they became unavailable for some reason. Thanks to Amazon I was able to purchase one for our new grandson......the tradition continues. They are a lovely keepsake and one that will last 21 years.

For the past 43 years, I have been familiar with these candles. The first one was a gift to my first son, ever since I have made sure each of of other children received one. I have given over 20 as gifts to newborns or at baptisms.



They make a perfect gift and keepsake.



I only wish there was one that started at 13 and went to 21 for the teen years for those that enter your life later either by adoption or marriage, etc.

I had a candle like this as a child and loved burning it each year as a symbol of turning a whole year older. I got one for my son when he turned one. We're burning it from 10 to 11 this week. He loves seeing it each year, and now likes lighting it himself. It usually takes a few days to burn down, but we do it on his birthday, and then during any family or friend parties we have. It's a nice tradition. And it would make a nice newborn gift, too.

I had a candle like this when I was a child so when I saw this on Amazon I had to get it for my daughter's 1st birthday. When it arrived I was a little disappointed because it doesn't seem to be as high quality as the one I had as a child, but I'm sure it will be just fine.

When I opened the package, it was a lot larger than I thought it was going to be. Double the size! It burns well and is a good item! The only thing that I didn't like was that the bottom was a little beat up and had a crack in it from shipping I guess..

We love the Birthday Candle!! I had one as a child and loved it every year when we would light the candle to mark another year! I was so happy to find they are still around and very excited to start this new tradition with our daughter. I highly recommend this candle for anyone who loves tradition, a great way to celebrate!! - Happy Birthday - Candle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Birthday Candles - happy birthday, candle happy birthday Birthday Candles - happy birthday, candle