Thursday 18 November 2010

Portable Vehicle Gps - case, gps case


What can I say? It has two independent zippers, that close like a nice piece of luggage, and a large clip to attach the case to another object (belt loop, etc.) to free one's hands. The case is made of VERY sturdy shock resistant, molded plastic, the interior has a mesh net divider between the GPS and whatever GPS accessory one might place behind it. There are two elastic straps to help secure the GPS as well, on the opposite side of the case.



I used ours on three recent vacation trips, and I would buy this case again, and would certainly recommend it to anyone in the market for a great 5" GPS carrying case.



The case came as advertised, on time, and in perfect condition. The price is right as well. SumacLife 5.2 inch Hard Case GPS Case GunMetal Color

I have broken two GPS units so this time the wifey said we needed to buy a case for our new Garmin 5000. (One got broke in the luggage & the other was dropped.) This is not like a bag for your laptop, as there really is not room for the power supply wires but does fit the GPS unit nicely. It is just a protective case for the unit itself for when you are not using it, like a case for your digital camera. Did not notice until now that I write this review that it is available in different colors! I am happy with this purchase, hopefully I won't have to buy any new units for awhile.

Am using with a Garmin Nuvi 1450. I don't understand why others have said that there isn't enough room in the case for the GPS unit and other accessories. My unit and the 12 VDC power cord fit inside without difficulty. I think this is a fine product at a very reasonable price.

It's a case and works as a case should but on hindsight, I should have bought a larger one that took the car charger and the windscreen mount as the first time I used the GPS, I inadvertently left the windscreen bracket in the rental car as it was too big to fit in this case with the the car charger.

Strap that hold actual unit securely inside tore away the very FIRST time i tried to place my unit within holder. Outside case is nice and sturdy and have nad no other complaints so over all i am pretty satisfied with this item.

I really like this case. It's hard and protects my GPS unit, but the inside it's too small. It can only fit the GPS unit and nothing else, That's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it's a perfect case for the price.

Overall a good case. I do wish it was a little harder (the center of the top can be pushed in a little). Also I don't think there is a way to take the carabiner loop off, but maybe I've missed that. The case fits my Garmin 1450 no problem. Haven't tried to fit the DC adapter in there with it, but I don't think it will be a problem in the top zipper. The gunmetal isn't as dark as I would have thought/liked, but it is not bad.

The case is adaquite for the job. I thought it could use a bit more padding, but for the price it will work just fine. The restraining loops seem a bit cheaper than I would like, but I did not consider returning it and my GPS is sleeping comfortably in it right now. - Portable Vehicle Gps - Gps Case - Gps - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Vehicle Gps - case, gps case portable vehicle gps Portable Vehicle Gps - case, gps case