Thursday 18 November 2010

Hdmi Cable - dvi to hdmi, dvi to hdmi cable


We have an older TV which required a DVI input from our new Blu-ray DVD which has HMDI output. This cable works great.

One thing to note is that DVI is only for video and requires a separate cable for audio, so this cable must be paried with an audio cable. 4' Ultra 600 HDmi To Dvi Video

I hate to give this product a single star. The cables appeared to be high quality, unfortunately they didn't work. I just purchased two new Samsung SA350 LED displays and attempted to use these cables to connect them to a Dell Precision M6500 mobile workstation via its eport docking station. The VGA cables work with the monitors but no signal whatsoever with these cables plugged into the ePorts HDMI ports.



I was thinking it must be some sort of weird glitch with the docking station so I tried hooking them to a Dell Precision 390 desktop workstation . . . still didn't work.



Bummer, the cables sure look cool.

I purchased this because I needed this cable so I could run my PS3 into a DVI switch, so I could use my monitor for both my PS3 and PC with just a push of a switch. This cable is build very tough, Monster Cable is a fantastic company; I've had experience with them and guitar cables, so I was familiar with the quality. I'd recommend this to anyone in need of high quality for a fair price.

Cable looks good. Strong but not too flexy.Come with Monster packaging.Picture seem a little better compared to my old cable. This Monster got 4 stars from me. I think Monster cable are alot nicer ,better and for the price paid it worth getting one.Thanks monster and seller. Jaya2. - Dvi To Hdmi Cable - Cable - Dvi To Hdmi - 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information