Thursday 18 November 2010

Blackberry Accessories - blackberry, blackberry bold 9700


I ordered this charger as a backup for my blackberry Tour 9630 and the charger that I actually received was the wrong charger and it does not fit my phone. Returning it is a hassle and not worth the trouble. Now I will have to spend more money to buy the correct charger. Very disappointing!! BlackBerry Original Travel Charger for BlackBerry Pearl 8220, Gemini 8520, Curve 8900, Storm2 9520, Storm 9530,Tour 9630, Bold 9700

I only gave this 4 stars because when it's folded up the charger "rattles." The plugs move so it definitely makes a noise but when it's folded out, it's solid & works like a charm so I can't complain too much. I mean, it's an authentic Blackberry charger for way less than you'd pay in a store so what the heck. I bought it to keep in my travel bag so it will definitely serve it's purpose. I paired this with the charging pod & now have the perfect traveling charging station for vacations.

Because of the low price, I was a bit sceptical when I ordered this - however, it is indeed a blackberry product and it works just fine straight out of the box. Been in use every day for 3 weeks now and works just fine.

I wanted a second charger for my travel bag, so bought this one. I notice no difference between this one and the original that came with my blackberry. No complaints, it works perfectly with my Blackberry Bold 9700.

It is a good idea to have a spare charger especially if you move around a lot. This one was a great value for the price. The order was processed quickly, shipped right away and arrived in perfect condition ahead of schedule. A great buy!

The charger worked fine at first, but then both my son and daughter's phones broke. The metal piece where the charger goes into the phone broke and fell out of their phones. I'm not sure if it was from using the same charger or a coincidence!?!?

wrong caption first of all.

it says charger for bold 9700 but actually not.

i ordered the charger and i got the wrong one.

i sent an email to the company.

they replied rather quickly though, they said they'd send me a new one and i keep the old one i got wrong as a gift which was nice of them but i can't use it anyways.

5days later i got a blackberry car charger.

that pissed me off because that again was not what i ordered!

4days later i got the one i wanted from the beginning.

i like how they reply to your emails instantly but i mean i don't have time for this.

pros: cheap, it WORKS, portable and its a bargain for the price



Cons: does not really seemed as quality made as the original charger, and i think it gets hot not sure though.



Over all, great product and its a bargain on what you can find at this price...!! would recommend this to any of my friends or any of you people looking for a good charger... - Blackberry - Blackberry Accessories - Charger - Blackberry Bold 9700'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


blackberry Blackberry Accessories - blackberry, blackberry bold 9700