Monday 8 November 2010

Grooming Tools - dog bath, pet


I must say after bending over in the tub to wash my two toy poodles has been an backaching experience. My downstairs laundry facuet did not have enought water force, so I would have to get a large bowl and fill it with water to pour it over the dog. Toy Poodles are hight maintainace dogs, and going to a professional groomer can be pretty expensive. So when I had the "No Cash Days", I needed something alternative. So I brought the Rinse Ace Indoor Outdoor Pet Sprayer, and when I used it the first time, I was happy as a button. If you have medium to large dogs, this product will still work for you, and you get it for a great price.



My dogs actually love taken baths now, no more fighting to get into the sink. I think they think there at a spa, its like they are getting a massage.



The Pet Sprayer comes with all the attachments you need to fit just about any facuet. Its just a snap to assemble and your off to washing your dog. I love it, because of the right amount of pressure it releases, and if you want less water, all you do is hold the button about half way and it with give you a soft waterfall flow. That keeps me from spraying into my dogs eyes.



This is truly a great product....it's a must buy if you need somthing that helps you and your dog. No more backache here. Rinse Ace Indoor Outdoor Pet Sprayer

I have looked and looked for a product to attach to my utility room sink faucet that would be easy to use with/without sprayer. This product is the best! The spray if forceful enough to get the grass off of my schnauzer's legs yet soft enough to not scare her legs right out of the sink. My daughter uses her sink sprayer but it's spray is too concentrated for the comfort of my pet. I leave the sprayer on by the clever little metal piece thus saving my thumbs from clicking it on and off throughout the wash. If you have a pet and have used those cheap sprayers that wore out quickly, look no more. This product is a must have!

Makes showering my little dog in the kitchen sink a breeze. I did have to visit the hardware store for an inexpensive ($2) adapter to make it fit, but since then it's been smooth sailing. Gets her coat nice and wet to the skin quickly and rinses off all the shampoo thoroughly so she ends up shiny clean!

I bought one of these products several months ago so I could more easily wash my two Shih Tzus in my bathroom tub. I had such a difficult time getting the hose connector inserted into the aerator. You have to align tabs on the connector with arrows on the aerator, push the connector up into the aerator and turn clockwise (according to the instructions).

After quite a struggle, I decided to turn it counter-clockwise, which worked. I was able to use the sprayer to bathe my dogs(finally!). It really made bathing them a lot easier, but I was tired before I ever got started.

Since this product was being used in my tub, I needed to be able to remove it when not in use. After a couple of times of removing it when no longer in use, and then replacing it when it was needed, the tabs started rounding off on the edges. After using it about 4 or 5 times, the connector would no longer lock into the aerator so the product became useless to us.



I foolishly decided to buy another one several months later because it is really difficult to bathe two Shih Tzus using buckets of water to rinse them. Again, the directions said to turn the connector clockwise (but I already knew to turn it counter-clockwise). However, even knowing to turn it CCW, it was very difficult to get the connector to lock into place. Then, after struggling to get the connector to lock into place, the new aerator leaked. (I tried reversing the washer; I tried using the other washer, although per the instructions I was using the correct one to begin with; I tried tightening the aerator; all to no avail.) Fortunately, I still had the old aerator. But, I had to undo everything (after all that struggling) and start all over. The old aerator didn't leak, so I was finally able to wash the dogs, but now I'm afraid to disconnect it.



Since it does make washing the dogs easier, I'll give it 2 stars, but I cannot recommend this product until the manufacturer comes up with an easier (and lasting) way to connect and disconnect the connector from the aerator.

To make it convenient to attach & detach you have to change the aerator on your faucet to the one that comes with the hose. I don't like it as much as the one we had on the faucet before, but it's worth it for the convenience.

I really like this sprayer head because it is decent hose length and the sprayer itself is comfortable to hold and somewhat wide, so you get a good spray of water. The whole unit is mostly plastic, not necessarily cheap in most areas but possibly it's only weak point might be the part that attaches to the faucet. Metal would have been better for long lasting ability but for the price I can't really complain much. Good buy!

Like others have said, this is a great way to wash your small to medium sized dog. I would have given it 5-stars if it came with a way to keep the water lever depressed without straining my hand. As it is I came up with this solution. If you want to keep the handle depressed, try one of these: Velcro Reusable Self-Gripping Cable Ties, 0.5 Inches x 8 Inches Long, Black, 100 Ties per Pack (91140). They're remarkably handy and after you use one to solve this problem you'll have 99 left over to get your cables in order.

I bought this based on other reviews and it works great. I didn't buy it to use on my dog, I bought it to rinse out my Jacuzzi tub. Just like the reviews said, easy to hook up to the existing faucet, no leaks, and the auto shut-off was a plus. Also, the water pressure is fine. I would purchase this again.

Washing my dog inside the utility room sink was always a problem in the past. I could never find a good sprayer to rinse him off, so I had to fill a pail of water and keep dumping it on him to rinse him off. This was tiring and time consuming. He's a sheltie and has lots of thick fur. This pet sprayer has made life a lot simpler! It's made well, doesn't slip off and has a good amount of water pressure. I'm very pleased with it and the price is reasonable. Needless to say, I'll never go back to using a pail! Excellent sprayer!! - Pet - Tub Shower - Dog Bath - Pet Grooming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Grooming Tools - dog bath, pet pet grooming Grooming Tools - dog bath, pet