Monday 8 November 2010

Accessories - accessories, apple


I was a bit skeptical about the purchase even when I placed my order. First, it took forever to get here. Second, the folio cover is cheap. Third, the silicon cases are ALL different. Not only by color but by style. Fourth, all the cables are adequate and do what they are supposed to. Fifth, I did get the promotional fish cord organizers and wrist band but they really don't justify the purchase. And finally, I got the Ultra Clear screen protectors. It just seems they put random things in there to fulfill this order. I still am waiting for the iPad to get here so I haven't put the accessories on the actual iPad.



My suggestion, get a sleeve (Skooba), screen protectors, and maybe a case for the same price. I personally love the Skooba brand and I haven't decided yet if I am going to see what other cases will work better with my new toy. I highly suggest you look for another product. Don't need to make the iPad look cheap. This bundle really doesn't want me to show off my iPad. Save your money for something else. CrazyOnDigital 15 Items Accessory Kit for Apple iPad

You truly get what you pay for!



1. The leather cover is leather and it is a cover but it offers zero support, straps around the corners of the screen and blocks buttons/speakers on the iPad.



2. The jell covers are supper cheap and the other pieces are as well.



3. The only part that seems of any value in this pack is the screen protectors that you can buy for $5 from another vendor.



4. Oh and they don't even send their (1)wristband or the (2)fish promo stuff with the order. So your 17 items are really only 15!



Then there's the slooooooooooooooooow shipping.



If I could give a negative rating I would have!

My iPad has been in the plastic wrap since I bought it to keep finger prints off my screen so I bought this for a few main reasons, first was the two screen protectors. The plastic wrapping the iPad came in would move and wrinkle. It started messing up the way the touch screen worked as I went over the wrinkles. Then there were the head phone splitters so my wife and daughter can watch movies in the car with out complaining because my music is too loud. There was the Aux cable I have needed a new one to plug my iPod in to my car stereo (my old one died). Last were the four silicone skins, I like to change it up every once and a while.



Shipping was Super fast I had the items a whole two days before amazons estimated time of arrival. When they arrived I pulled out the contents and went to put on a screen protector and noticed it was Mirrored NOT clear. I decided to try it anyway. It was very easy to place and the 2 or 3 bubbles I had were removed quite nicely. Then I turned on my iPad to see what it looked like. I now have a rainbow; it runs through everything and changes the colors. If I pull up a web site with a primarily white back ground (Like Amazon) all its all rainbow colored there is no white anymore. The silicon skins the ear bud I don't have any issues with those but now I have to find a new screen protector, meaning I have to drive 40 min to the best buy to buy clear ones.



Thanks for the stuff I needed, it was not to bad but the screen protector is CRAP.

I have owned this cover/case for over 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The leather cover is easy to install and protects the ipad on both sides. It is also aesthetically pleasing and gives it a book type feel. I used the other covers that came with the pack but I have settled on the leather over and have not used the others since the first day.

This set is by no means the top of the line, but I found it to be a good bargain. The leather cover, while somewhat cheap in appearance (and smell), actually functions quite well. I use it to carry my ipad around campus and on the bus, and this makes it more comfortable and less conspicuous. Folding the cover back also works well as a stand.



The protective covers that came with the set were nice, but were difficult to put on, and the slightest particle of dust left a giant bubble. I imagine they would work well if you can manage to apply it without dust interference.



The silicone molded shock absorbers are pretty lame. They don't fit well, leaving them feeling loose. I didn't find them useful anyway, since my ipad is always left in the leather folio (it will not fit with the silicone covers on).



The extra headphones, usb cable, etc. were a nice addition to the set. My package didn't include the cord winder or bracelet, but I doubt anyone really cares about that.



Overall I gave this package 4/5 stars. There are certainly higher quality ipad covers on the market, but this one performs well and comes with some handy extras for a reasonable price. - Apple - Bundle - Accessories - Ipad Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - accessories, apple apple Accessories - accessories, apple