Friday 11 June 2010

Video Cable - high definition, mini hdmi cable


I received cable promptly. Connectors appear to be gold contacts as advertised, however it does not have the ferrites (bulbs next to connector) on either end as pictured. Typically the ferrites indicate a higher quality cable and aid in reducing electrical noise in high data rate applications. I gave 4-star rating since it works well/priced right but not worthy of five because it was not what was advertised on website. I bought the cable for my Canon HF21 HD since it's not included with the camera. Canon sells the cable separate for over $60! Can't beat this deal!! PTC Premium Gold Series Mini HDMI Cable, 10 ft.

Not much you can say about a cable. It was relatively inexpensive (VERY inexpensive compared to the name brands), and it works. I use it with my Canon EOS Rebel T1I to show movies and pictures on my 1080p TV. It does what it should do.

I guess you get what you pay for. I used this 2 times for maybe 20 minutes and then it stopped working. I have an Canon Vixia HF20 and if I bend the cable at a certain angle near the camcorder and hold it then it works...

I use this cord with my Canon 60D to hook it up to my HD TV. The cord is of sound construction and has a comfortable length so you don't have to set your camera behind the TV. For the price it is unbeatable. Don't let another seller convince you their cords are better just because they are more expensive.

Don't get suckered into buying expensive HDMI cables at big brand electronics stores. This cable works great and I guarantee you won't see ANY difference between this and a $100+ premium cable. It's all digital so it doesn't make a difference. I use this to connect my Canon SX210IS digital camera to my Panasonic home theater projector and it looks awesome! - High Definition - Hdmi Cable - Video Cable - Mini Hdmi Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Video Cable - high definition, mini hdmi cable high definition Video Cable - high definition, mini hdmi cable