Friday 11 June 2010

Bench Seat Cover - pet seat cover, car seat cover


the elastic at the top does not hold it on the seat very well, I constantly have to reposition it and I have no way of attaching it to the bottom of the seat? It is a good quality material though, it just needs better ties especially for the top part. Covercraft Universal Pet Pad for Bench Seat, Khaki

Based on the description I thought I was purchasing an item that would fit well in my car. However it was my mistake for buying it without an image.

It doesn't fit well in my car and did not come with instructions.

This cover just does not stay put and therefore defeats the entire purpose of protecting your seats from mud and paw scratches from your pet. It has very slick underside and constantly needs readjustment on my leather sits as it glides whichever way my dog moves. Because of that it also makes my dog unstable while in a car as on every turn it shifts in a direction car takes it and so shifts the dog with it, forcing him to lose his balance. It may perform better in compact cars with fabric seats but I would not recommend to buy this cover if you have large seats and especially if you have leather seats.

I use this product every day, taking my dog around town. The cover installs in about 1 min. and comes out even faster. The way it installs, you can also fold back half of it for someone to ride sitting beside your dog, without sitting on the pet cover. Cleaning is a breeze, haul it out, hose it down and it dries in a few hours. Or, you can simply throw it in the wash, then air dry it. This product is Made in USA, which is important to me as well, and now hard to find in a pet seat cover. - Dogs - Dog Seat Cover - Pet Seat Cover - Car Seat Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bench Seat Cover - pet seat cover, car seat cover dogs Bench Seat Cover - pet seat cover, car seat cover