Friday 11 June 2010

Power Supply - chargers, garmin nuvi


Our OEM cord plug unscrewed and we could not find all the parts to reassemble so we purchased this version and used Locktite to retain the knurled nut on this exact replacement to prevent future unwanted disassembly. ChargerCity® Exclusive Vehicle Power Cable car charger for Garmin Nuvi 600 610 655 660 675 685 GPS. Item includes ChargerCity Manufacture Direct Replacement Warranty

This charger is a good alternative to the OEM charger. Cannot see the difference in the performance as it relates to charging the GPS system. It does not have the traffic update attachment of course. As a charger, it has not failed and I think it still has a lot of service to render. I will definitely recommend this charger to anyone needing a charger for their NUVI 600 series GPS system.

I paid special postage for it to be delivered before I left town. I received the Garmin charger for model 660 on time, the only regret

was that I did not order it earlier, so I would not have to pay the extra shipping charge.

My cable to connect my Garmin to my car broke and I was dismayed to find a Garmin replacement would run me 40+ bucks. This is a wonderful replacement that works well at a very good price. Highly recommended. - Car Charger - Garmin Nuvi - Chargers - Garmin Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Power Supply - chargers, garmin nuvi car charger Power Supply - chargers, garmin nuvi