Monday 17 November 2008

Salvia Hispanica - chia pet, salvia hispanica


I purchased this as a Christmas gift and it was a hit. Both my neices (6 years and 8 years old) loved this and really wanted one which I had no idea about. They have used it and said that they watch it grow everyday. Chia Kitten

When a new grandbaby arrived, I had Chia Pets sent to the older grandchildren as a little something special just for them. They were so happy with them, and said that the seeds sprouted fast. I had searched in the local stores for Chia Pets and could not find any. Amazon.com came to the rescue as always. Thank you so much. - Salvia Hispanica - Chia - Political Humor - Chia Pet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Salvia Hispanica - chia pet, salvia hispanica salvia hispanica Salvia Hispanica - chia pet, salvia hispanica