Monday 17 November 2008

Automatic Watch Winder - single automatic watch winder, watches


Came quickly and is a nice little helper. So, I put my expensive Breitling in the cheapest one I can find, so what, I just want it wound! =0 )

It's plastic, not too exquisite, but gets the job done and still looks nice. Belocia Black Automatic Watch Winder

I bought this for my husband, he has a self-winding watch that he wore infrequently, and he was always complaining that it wouldn't start, or would not keep accurate time. Since he got the winder, the Belocia Watch winder keeps it running smoothly, and he has been wearing the watch more often. I searched a long time to find the best watch winder for a good price, and this one definitely fits the criteria for the money spent. It runs very quietly, you can hardly hear it running.

Worked great for winding the automatic watch I recently purchased. Like I said, the Belocia Black Automatic Watch Winder worked great, the watch failed to work though. Oh well, I sent the watch back and ordered a different brand automatic watch, (Seiko). I don't think I will have any problems with the watch I ordered and the Belocia Watch Winder works as promised. No complaints with the winder. Thanks Amazon.com.

Works very well for my Tag watch. Instructions forget to tell you that it rotates for 1 hour and then rests for 3 hours so I kept unplugging it & plugging it back in thinking it was broken but it wasn't. I only get to wear my watch a few times per week & it is so nice to have it reading accurately when I put it on.

The Diplomat Watch Winder is an excellent product, which functions just as it's supposed to. It winds in either clockwise or counter clockwise motion and has a feature which rests the winding mechanism, so if you leave it running, it will not overheat or wear out the winder too quickly. All of the features seem good and work just as they should. My only issue is, that for what the product is, the price seems a bit high. If you're winding a Breitling or a Rolex, the cost of this winding machine is probably chump change - HELL! You own a Rolex! But ... if you're winding a $70 automatic Seiko, your winder cost over half as much as your watch - for just a little plastic housing and a reversible motor. The bottom line is this, now that I have the product in my hand, I could not see it being worth any more than about $24.95. But I would like to see it more in the $19.95 price range. I paid like $35 or $38, and I feel like that's too much for what it is. If it was made out of stainless steel or cherry wood, then maybe it's worth closer to $40 or $50. - Rolex - Watches - Single Automatic Watch Winder - Watch Winder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Automatic Watch Winder - single automatic watch winder, watches single automatic watch winder Automatic Watch Winder - single automatic watch winder, watches