Monday 17 November 2008

Fitness - yoga, stability ball


I bought this ball to sit on at my desk at work. I'm 5'8" and I bought the 75 cm ball (it's the perfect size). It's much more comfortable than my old chair was, and i could feel it working the muscles in my lower back almost immediately! It did take a long time to inflate, but it stays inflated rather long. I just keep the pump at my desk in case I want to make it a little tighter. Love it! YogaAccessories (TM) Yoga Balance Ball with Pump

I purchased the 65CM one. Im 5 ft 4 180 lbs and 8 months pregnant and this ball is perfect. It seems to hold up fairly well. I have had to air it up for a second time but I think its cause I didnt fill it up completely the first time. Its a great ball for a great price and my kids love to play with it too :)

No problems with this product, the smell wasn't a major issue for me. The pump that came with the package wasn't as effective as it should have been. It took to long so I had to use my own (bigger) pump.

I'm pretty sure I ordered a small pink ball but instead, I recieved a medium blue one. I tried going back to check my order but it doesn't specify.

The hand pump is very handy and makes pumping easy (unlike my last one which required stepping on it) although pumping the ball was a workout in itself.

I don't know if it's just my ball or if it's suppoed to be like this but my ball came with a very strong plastic smell and large wrinkles. Maybe they're supposed to go away with time?

But the ball is very strong and fulfills its purpose.

Oh and the plug for the hole doesnt go all the way in. But air doesn't seem to be leaking out and it doesn't get in the way.

I bought the purple balance ball, and the color is EXACTLY as pictured! I love it! It came with a hand pump, and it was easy to use (although time consuming!). It was the 75 cm ball, which is the height that I wanted. I love the ball - it's great for exercise or for sitting at your desk (strengthens your core!). I recommend this balance ball. Very, very sturdy. Perfect.

I was very disappointed about the quality of the pump and the ball. I needed a stronger pump to blow the ball up, the hand pump was a joke. Also, I find that I consitintly need to refill the air in the ball as it keeps leaking out.

Ok here's the deal. I did get the wrong size and color but yes I am giving 5 stars ONLY because I initially ordered the 65cm Pink yoga ball, I am 5'10 so I ordered the size based on the recommendations and pink because I love it.



Instead I received the 75cm purple yoga ball which turned out to be the perfect size for my height (still a little bummed I didn't receive pink but I knew it was a crap shoot based on the other reviews) purple is still a nice girly color which was the goal. Also I have it 5 stars because it is a really great yoga ball not leaking any air, the one I replaced was 55cm (way too small for me) which I had to pump air into daily and the hand pumps give you a serious workout all on by itself.



Please keep in mind however you most likely will not receive the color and possible not the size you want/need from this seller. I just lucked out:)

I only give this item 4 stars because I notice that air slowly leaks out of the ball and because they sent the wrong color (I ordered a pink and received a purple - not that big of a deal). I have been unable to find the cause of this slow leak but I refill the ball with the pump about once a week and it takes a good 10-15 pumps. I have been using the ball for a month now with no problems. I am still very satisfied with my purchase when you consider the price of the ball in comparison to others. The plastic has a no skid type texture which works great on my hardwood floor.(Better than others I have purchased) Overall I would recommend this to anyone wanting a Stability Ball on a budget and if you don't really care too much of the color considering some of the other reviewers also got the wrong color. - Yoga - Stability Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fitness - yoga, stability ball yoga Fitness - yoga, stability ball