Monday 17 November 2008

Costume - bellydance wear, hip scarf


I'm a chutney dancer and as soon as I saw it I had to put it on and start dancing!!

The hip scarf came very quickly - less than a week, to be exact. It is very beautiful and has a decent weight, so you will get a great workout while using it.



The coins are very well arranged and sewn and make a beautiful chime while dancing. I would recommended this to anyone looking for a great hip scarf that won't break their wallet - the quality is worth way more than it's price.



The tote bag is an added plus! I was shocked at how large it was. BellyLady Belly Dance Hip Scarf, 480 Gold Coins, Deluxe V-Shape, Tote Bag Included

The hip scarf looks just as beautiful in hand as it does in the photo. The coins have an imprint of what appears to be a Trojan soldier. I said that this product is better than expected because the fabric that the scarf is made of is actually a lightweight black velvet sort of material, and makes me feel confident that it will hold up better than some other scarves I've seen. Even with shipping, this scarf is a very reasonable price and was worth every penny! The extra tote is an added bonus and quite useful.

This is a nicely made, fun skirt. I use it at home w/a belly-dance instructional DVD and we also use it on occasion in my Zumba class. Although I was disappointed that it was originally going to take about one month to receive my items (they come from China, which in itself is a little worrisome), my stuff arrived one week earlier than expected, so that was nice.

This is a beautiful, quality hipscarf. Great value for the money - heavy fabric (almost a chenille) and lots of coins and beads. Makes a beautiful sound when I dance! I highly recommend this product!

I ordered the skirt Aug. 31 and received it Sept 6. This skirt is better than the other belly dancing skirts sold. It has more coins on it and it is durable. The material is rayon, it last longer than velour. I just used this skirt today, it is beautiful, I received compliments on it. I like the heavy coins on it. It allows you to get into the dance more. I would recommend this skirt, the other skirts look cheap. Be prepared to pay for priority shipping to get to you faster. And Amazon.com is the best, I only purchase online from them.

the product seems larger in the picture but it's still the same design. i kind of like it shorter too, so it didn't really matter, especially since it is a great material and quality. IT'S HEAVY!! :D i really wanted a heavier hip scarf that made a lot of noise and this is definitely it! i'm really happy and proud of it :) - Hip Scarf - Bellydance Wear - Costume - Belly Dance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Costume - bellydance wear, hip scarf bellydance wear Costume - bellydance wear, hip scarf