Thursday 4 September 2008

Polar Bear - paw, slippers


I bought these because I work from home and sit at a desk facing a window on the north side of my home. These slippers keep my feet toasty warm all day long. The are extremely comfortable and my wife likes them so much she takes them from me on my days off leaving me to try to keep my feet warm with slipper socks so I just ordered a pair for her! Fuzzy Polar Bear Paw Slippers for Men and Women Large

I bought these fuzzy feet because they were essential to my cosplay costume. They matched very well with the fur suit I made, and all I had to do was add some color to the nails. They fit great and feel super comfy walking around, and in keeping my feet warm. I would definitely recommend these for costumes if you can't or don't want to try making the feet yourself. Even if I didn't need them for a costume, I would get them to walk around the house on cold days and to look cool.

i just got these today and i must say that they are very comfy. the outside fur is soft and the cushion on the inside makes walking on hardwood floors more comfortable. they are a little bit big for my size 7 1/2 feet but not too big. they are very cute and i plan on buying another pair in the future.

The slippers are addorable. (The chicks at my apartment complex seem to love them.) They also provide a little bit of extra warmth, and it's at least as much as I've noticed from any other slipper. They're comfy and provide a little bit of cushoning when walking on hard floors. My only complaint is that the other colors are harder to get a hold of and I'm less partial to white. (I've seen brown and Black too, but they always sell out before I can get them.)

Well there isn't too much one can say about slippers, so I'll keep this short and sweet. Got these for Christmas, they keep me warm, and they are extremely cute. I've always wanted bear feet and now my dream has come true. My only complaint is I wish the claws were black, it would make more sense but also they blend in too much with the feet sometimes so from small distance it doesn't look like I'm wearing bear feet but just furry white slippers, but oh well. They're still really cool. Highly recommended if you have cold, human feet and prefer bears. - Paw - Slippers - Polar Bear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Polar Bear - paw, slippers slippers Polar Bear - paw, slippers