Friday 5 September 2008

Wireless - cotton, boy shorts


Really great underwear, I am super picky (don't like high-cut underwear, don't like low-cut underwear, can't give me wedgies, etc.). These underwear are just right. See their site for sizing, I was surprised that a large was for 8-10's so despite the fact that I'm pretty small, I wear a L or may even buy some XL's, though I do wear underwear, etc. baggie. Great for women with vulvodynia, vestibulitis, or other sensitivities. I have both conditions and these don't bother me to wear. Ecoland Women's Organic Cotton Hipster Panty (2 pcs/pack) - Natural M

I saw that people had complained about the sizing being wrong on these but that it had been fixed... I ordered them and they haven't. Here is the correct sizing as it appears on the product packaging: S: 0-2, M: 4-6, L: 8-10, XL: 12-14



I had to send mine back because they weren't the right size. The fabric was really soft, but like someone had said earlier, the elastic around the legs is a little too small and ended up being uncomfortable when I tried it on. If I had ordered the right size, maybe this wouldn't have happened. I won't be ordering these again.

It's nice to know that I am not putting anything harmful next to my skin. These underpants are just wonderful. I also wash all my clothes with soapnuts. No soap residue or odors-just clean. I love organic products!!

These are so soft and comfy and good quality. I love them. The older reviews say that they are running small but they have upgraded their sizing and as a 5'3" 120lb person the medium fit well. They are made in China and are sweat shop free. Update- NOW MADE IN USA! :)

I've been engaged in the search for a panty that feels good, looks good, lasts for a while, doesn't ride up.....and this hipster brief comes as close as anything I've found. I absolutely love the material--it's soft and smooth on the skin, a rich 'natural' color. It doesn't ride up! So far I only have two pairs, and I always look forward to wearing those more than my other ones; I'm planning to get more. I'm 5'3", 110 pounds: the medium is just OK, but I may try ordering the large next time, to see how that fits. They did not shrink when washed, which is good. My previous comfort favorite was the Jockey for Her line, but now they seem to be more cheaply made, and don't feel the same. Victoria's Secret panties were nice for a while, but they too seem to have cheapened their construction, so I was very happy to find these, and they are worth the higher price. Now it would be nice if they made them in some pretty colors--but of course it would have to be all natural dyes!

These fit wonderfully and don't creep up. Soft and wash up great. If you buy one piece of clothing organic, this should be it. Don't need and formaldahyde or pesticide residue near your, . . .you know where! - Natural - Cotton - Bras - Boy Shorts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless - cotton, boy shorts boy shorts Wireless - cotton, boy shorts