Thursday 4 September 2008

Precious Planet - precious planet, fisher-price


I bought four of these towels because I had the Ocean Wonders theme but I totally regret it. The towels are very cute but they are thin. I guess most baby towels are thin, but for the price of $[...] I was expecting better quality. I bought some Pooh towels from BRU and those towels were actually better than these (it is a shame they don't match my theme). The Pooh towels are made just like adult towels, it is not that thin terry cloth material. Fisher-Price Precious Planet Large Character Hooded Towel, Whale

im really disapointed with this product, i really expect thah the brand "Fischer Price" show the best articles for babies, but in this case the quality of the towel its poor, my wife take the whale and sewn on a quality towel by herself - Fisher-price - Baby - Hooded Towels - Precious Planet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Precious Planet - precious planet, fisher-price fisher-price Precious Planet - precious planet, fisher-price