Thursday 4 September 2008

coupon organizer - coupon organizer


Needed to replace my years old, velcro closing, expandable nylon coupon file. Thought this one might be a better version but instead have found it to be inflexable (it's made out of a semi-hard plastic), it's bulky and way too oversized to fit into my handbag (which isn't the size of a small carry-on!). You simply have to carry this coupon file around in your hand or lay it down in the kids seat of the cart (assuming you don't have a toddler on board) since as stated, it is way too big for the average handbag PLUS it CANNOT be afixed to the shopping cart as can most velcro closing coupon files so there is NO ease in retrieving coupons as you shop. Very disappointed in this item. A&W Products Expanding File, Coupon Size, 13-Pocket, Assorted Colors (24160)

It's a good size for coupons which is why I purchased it. I wish that the tabs were categorized rather than alphabetized but that's okay. I gave it 4 stars because a few of the tabs were bent down permanently, it's a little cheaply made but I didn't pay much for it either. Works for the purpose.

I have two of these in a larger same style holder along for all my coupon needs. I use two of these to cover all the aisles in the supermarket and it works very well. Nothing moves out of place and there is enough space see what each coupon is for. - Coupon Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


coupon organizer - coupon organizer coupon organizer coupon organizer - coupon organizer