Thursday 4 September 2008

Best Pencil Sharpener - sharpener, school supplies


This little sharpener is great!!! It really does the job well. I use it for my delicate color art pencils. The other sharpeners were chewing my expensive pencils up!!! A teacher suggested these and they are great!!! Easy to carry around and use.... Maped Classic 1-Hole Metal Pencil Sharpeners, Grey, 2-Pack (006602)

I thought it would be annoying and time-consuming to sharpen several pencils with just a handheld sharpener... but these Maped metal ones did the job quickly and easily. They have a nice weight to them and feel great to use.

I bought these pencil sharpers just to add to another shipment so I could get the free shipping, but I'm glad I did. I recently took up a hobby of drawing & thought of buying an electric pencil sharpener. I realize now that would have been a waste of money. These a perfect, they are nice & sharp & do a very good job.

I haven't used a regular pencil in years. My son just started school and we needed pencils and sharpeners. We went through a few poorly made plastic sharpeners. The cheap sharpeners kept breaking the pencil lead. The Maped sharpens perfectly. I have been using mechanical pencils for so long, I have forgotten how fun it is to sharpen a pencil.

The title says it all. These sharpeners work great. I bought these to replace my noisy electric sharpener...I am much happier with these. The point created from this sharpener is finer than anything else that I have ever used.

These are the best hand held sharpeners I have ever used.



Great point and does not splinter the wood where it meets the lead which would keep breaking the tip.



Very sharp and I thought it had more weight than any other hand held sharpener.

I bought these to do my initial sharpening of this set of colored pencils:



Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Set, 72/Tin with New Colors.



They bring the pencils to a perfect point every time. I love that it comes with two, and they are very inexpensive for the quality. They are also easy to hold, which is great when you're doing a couple hours worth of manual sharpening. It was the pencils that made my fingers tired, not the sharpener!



I did try the sharpener that came with the pencils, and another made by Prismacolor. I honestly preferred these to either of the others.

I learned the hard way that I didn't have a pencil sharpener. Not something you think you're going to need until you find yourself stuck with a dull pencil and a document that you can't write on in pen. Anyway, this gets the job done, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're an artist or something and will be sharpening pencils often. Might want something more heavy duty for that. - School Supplies - Sharpener - Best Pencil Sharpener'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Pencil Sharpener - sharpener, school supplies school supplies Best Pencil Sharpener - sharpener, school supplies