Thursday 4 September 2008

Accessories


They came on time, plugged in the AC adapter charger, it did not charge my phone, only locked up the whole thing. Phone would not work at all. I just pray I did not do permanent damage. The return policy for this vendor is very strict and not customer friendly. Too many hoops to jump through. Stay away! SKQUE Rapid Home Travel Charger + Car Adapter + USB Data Cable For HTC T-Mobile Mytouch 4G

First let me say this is an awesome deal! The price is super cheap and great when everything works properly. Most of the items in this package are wonderful... so far. Having two was wonderful since I used one and my husband uses the other. Mine recently stopped charging. My husband's charger still works, but he doesn't use it as much as I do - which is every day. We've had them for about four months. Since I'm out of the 30 day period, BlueMall won't take it back. So it's a really good deal, as long as the products keep functioning after the 30 days. If not, you'll just have to keep replacing them. I'm going to buy another car charger from a different vendor with a better return policy. I guess you get what you pay for! Hopefully my second car charger will continue working until I can buy a replacement for mine.

I needed to purchase an AC adapter for use with the family (as they keep taking mine). I saw this 3 part combo and thought that it'd be a steal! Well, I guess it was too good to be true.



The car adapter is fine I guess. I haven't used it too much as I only charge my phone at home/work/school. So to me, this was a bonus item and unnecessary. The USB cable seems to have no problems, both in accessing data and charging.



The problem is the wall charger, which will charge the phone, but cause the screen to lock up. It's called a Rapid Travel Charger, and like another reviewer pointed out, I think that the charger puts out too much power to the phone. I didn't notice any significant changes in the time that the phone would charge, when compared to the one that the phone already comes with, so it only serves as an inconvenience for me as I am unable to use the phone while it is charging.



If you want a cheap way to get a mini-USB cable and car adapter combo, go for this. The AC adapter is unusable unless you're going to leave your phone charging overnight, and as such, I am not going to recommend this.

You get what you pay for but the customer service is actually really good, told them the charger was freezing my phone and they sent me a new one asap. The second charger still freezes my phone but only while it's charging, which is when I sleep so really no big deal. I already have a car charger and use bluetooth instead of USB tethering so haven't used the other items yet.

You must have this kit for the battery hungry MyTouch 4G. Keep one charger in your car, at the office, at your favorite spot, and at a different room in your house so you will have enough juice to run all your programs at its fullest and keep it working hot, physically hot!!!

these items have come in very handy and definitely a great deal compared to what you would pay from actual cell phone companies. the only reason i didn't give it a 5 is because i noticed that when i have my phone plugged in using the wall charger, it disables the touchscreen functions. so if you're one to play games or go on the web while your phone is charging, might as well forget about it. . . if you're one to talk on the phone while it's charging, just remember to disconnect it while dialing/hanging up (pretty minor issue, though). . . .

I ordered the wall charger, car charger, and USB cord for a great deal. The car charger did not work whe when I received my package. I contacted the seller and sent me a new one a week and a half later. The new car charger worked, however, the next day the USB cord couldn't connect to my phone.

I didn't bother contacting the seller again, so I just left it as is....you get what you pay for.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories Accessories Accessories