Thursday 4 September 2008

Video Games - board game, mac games


I paid $20 for this and wouldn't take it if it was free now that I've tried it. I doubt it would entertain a very young child for long.



Luckily I also purchased Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games which is entertaining and inexpensive. 2000 Games for Mac OSX

Save your money and play the same game for free on Facebook- with better graphics... and better names!



This game (all 2000 +) was LAME! If there was a NO STAR option... I would have selected it.



I am SO sad- and so are these games.

I did not like this product. When you click on a game, it appear on the screen small. It is nothing like the online games you can try. I would recommend buying your preferred games online. Although it is more expensive, at least you know what the game look like during the trial.

Un disco interesante en el título que ofrece juegos simples y cada nivel se toma en cuenta como un juego nuevo. Juegos simples para niños. Imagen clara y sonido claro. Recomendado para todo el que tenga niños. - Board Game - Mac Games - Mac Game - Video Games'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Video Games - board game, mac games board game Video Games - board game, mac games