Saturday 15 October 2011

Unlocked Phones - t-mobile sidekick, tmobile


Sick and tired of being tied to a contract with AT&T, I want to go for prepaid. I did some researches on several phones including the Sidekick LX. Finally, I decided to abandon my iPhone and go for the Sidekick. Since T-Mobile stop offering data plan for Sidekick, I can use this smartphone without spending extra bucks (for the data plan that I rarely use). Its well designed keyboard make it a perfect phone for texting...



Pros:

- Battery life

- Cool keyboard

- Fast

- Sturdy built

- Sound quality

- 3.1 Megapixel Camera

- Easy to use

- No contract



Cons:

- None so far Brand New Sidekick LX 2009 SHARP PV300 GSM Unlocked - T-Mobile Retail Box

I bought this phone to replace my broken Blackberry so I didn't have to pay alot of money. The phone is awesome. I can do all of my internet surfing still and Facebook updates. There are many downloads, and I still have my GPS with this phone. Fpr the price, this is a steal. I definetly would recommend this as a replacement phone.

My 3 teenage children decided to be move TMO so my only way getting them Tmo phone is thru amazon. Found this seller for great deal and by the time I received it. All I can say is, WOW!! It's brand new as it was stated.

Thanks

If you don't want to pay $30-40 a month for the latest data management plans by any of the current carriers, then you will love this phone.



The QWERTY keyboard is well spaced and easy to use of course.

The Quick jump mapping allows you to navigate your phone faster than any other phone I've had, (Iphone, T-mobile MDA, Behold, various flip, and free)

The 3.2 mp camera takes good pictures without the flash, whitewashed pictures with the flash, and decent video. If you want a camera get a canon or nokia that will blow this or any other camera-phone out of the water in terms of price and function.

It is extremely easy to put music on this phone as it is treated as an external hard drive when plugged in to your computer. Windows media player will add music in a comparable time frame with Itunes or Sharepod.

The screen is crystal clear with beautiful color range.

It comes with a 3.5mm jack so you can use any set of standard headphones.

If you decide to get the rubber clip on case, the whole phone becomes incredibly sturdy with an extensive amount of grip. No buttons are compromised.

Battery last for 2 days, when calling, texting, taking pictures no flash, and listening to music for a constant 8-10hrs nonstop the rest on Idle.

Comes with a fun game and the rest you can find out for yourself.

I really enjoyed the phone when I first got it! It's great, it has a spacious keyboard which is great for texts and I really like the swivel screen. I would recommend the sidekick data plan because without it the phone isn't very fun (I don't have the data plan).

The problems I had with the phone was that it's a little too big which is inconvenient at times, there's no touchscreen, and you can't customize the main screen with personal photos only the themes they give you. The phone is also a little outdated, it's a 2009 model so guaranteed it's going to be a little "old". In a world where smartphones dominate, this sidekick has no touch screen and is not thin and small enough to fit in a pocket. It's a little bulky. I wish I would've looked into the size of the phone first.

For the price, this is an awesome phone but if you want a phone that will last a long time I suggest a newer phone or model.

No problems otherwise with the phone itself, calls are fine and quality is good.

I bought this product on friday and got it on wednesday! the phone works great and came in the same tmobile box. It did come with a pouch which i love it just slides right in and fits the device just right. The only thing i do not like about the phone is that you cannot change the wallpaper but i do love the track-ball it lights up when you get a new message and its so cute. I would reccomend this product for anyone who needs a replacment phone. I absoultly love this phone!

Hi guys,

I bought this from the oem shop from amazon, and it was a great purchase, here is my review, because before i bought it i was reading all the reviews making sure that this wasn't a scam, and here i am now after buying a second one and my first one came about a week ago and it was awesome, i thought that this was all a scam and it would come broken, or not working, but it came BRAND NEW, and it came with everything except the sd card!! :( But it is fine, because all i was worried about in the beginning was that it came working. I am a t mobile customer, so i wouldn't know if it would work with another carrier. I have been using this phone with out a data plan, and it works perfectly fine, and here are a few pros and cons:



Pros:

1 brand new

2 works

3 pretty good battery life

4 came on time

5 no scratches (cause it is new)



cons:

1 missing sd card

2 missing sim card





all in all this is an great phone and it came brand new, and it works, would recommend this to everyone!! it is brand new NOT factory reconditioned!! :)



FOUR STARS BECAUSE IT CAME WITH MISSING SD CARD OTHER WISE FIVE :( - Smartphone - Sidekick - T-mobile Sidekick - Tmobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Unlocked Phones - t-mobile sidekick, tmobile sidekick Unlocked Phones - t-mobile sidekick, tmobile