Saturday 15 October 2011

Playstation 3 Headset - playstation 3 headset, playstation 3


This headset for under 20 bucks is great.



Here's a couple of points to some of the bad things I've seen here..



1. It's not small. My head is 7 1/2 hatsize and that's pretty fair size. It adjusts bigger than I need.



2. The mic does only reach your mid cheek, but that's the way you want it. The days of needing the mic to reach around in front of your mouth are over. How do you people think blue tooth phones pick up your voice from up by your ear? LoL at folks.. technology people.. keep up.



3. It is plenty sturdy. It's not made of metal though. I've had mine for 5 months or so now and it's in the same shape as I bought it and that's with me and my 2 kids using it.



4. I play Burnout Paradise every night and my setup on the Ps3 is constantly among the best sounding. Period.



5. The mic again.. it doesn't touch your cheek unless you adjust it too. It's got a flex rod and can easily be bent anyway you want it. Away from your cheek or on it. lol again at this complaint.



Overall, I'd say this headset right now is the best option for the PS3. I've tried some wireless headsets and just wasn't happy with the quality, so I bought this on to use till I found a better solution.. now though, I quit looking. I'm happy with this headset and don't see the need to look further.





Will it stand up to a temper tantrum trowing child, smashing it on the ground after getting pwn'd in MGS? Probably not. My kid broke my 250 dollar Sennheiser's when he couldn't beat "Raining Blood" on Guitar Hero/extreme. Now he's the lawnmower hero. Logitech PlayStation 3 Vantage USB Headset

I'm sick and tired of people giving bad reviews on this headset.I own a PS3 and I've played COD4 for about 12 days. Many people have horrible mics that echo and make what I call "the devil screech." Bluetooth mics create that noice when they pick up background noice. I previously owned a blutooth not knowing about this one. The first problem was it echoed horribly, where as the this product has no echo what so ever. Also charging a blutooth can be a pain and turning it on and off for some can be trouble. When using this product it requires no charging and it is always paired and it is always on. The noise cancelation on this product is great. I usually always have a loud tv on in my house and my friends can't hear it any more since I've switched to the Logitech USB. Also the cord is very long so you don't have to play close to your tv if you don't want to. In short this headset is the most reliable product on the market today for its inexpensive price.

If you're looking for a utilitarian headset you can use on your PC as well as your PS2/PS3, this unit is a rockstar performer.



When I started playing World of Warcraft, I didn't want to spend yet ANOTHER $50 on a headset I could use with Ventrillo. On a lark, I plugged this baby into my PC and Voila! It was recognized immediately and works flawlessy.



I wouldn't want to use it to record a pop song, but for Skyping and like it's the perfect tool.

I'm very happy with this headset. Being a wired USB mic, it never runs out of power.



As for comfort and head-size...I'm an adult with a pretty big head...hat size 7 5/8 (or XXL)...and it's comfortable enough.



One problem, all of these devices can make your ear sore after a while from pressing against it. You can switch ears, but I have an even better solution...I make all the sound on my PS3 come out of my main speakers...including chat.



I hear better that way, and don't lose any stereo effect by having an ear blocked.



Which then means I don't need the ear part of this headset, so, for comfort, instead of actually wearing the headset, I loop it around my neck, and just angle the mic up to my mouth. Now I can play forever, in total comfort, and never run out of power.

I've read several reviews regarding this headset being a piece of crap. I've also read great reviews on the headset as well. I was a little nervous about ordering.



Well, let me tell you.....This headset is absoultely FANTASTIC! I've used the Sony wireless headset, Logitech Cordless Vantage and numerous earbud pices. This absolutely has the best sound ever!



The reviews regarding the mic only going to your cheek or the headset being small haven't applied. I guess if your head was the size of a watermelon, you might have an issue. The sound is crystal clear! My only slight complaint is the amount of pressure it puts on your head. After looking at the headset, it's just a matter of breaking in the headset to fit your head.



Though I've only had the headset a couple of days, construction looks rugged.



If you're looking for a PS3 headset and don't mind 10ft of cable (which was plenty to reach to my couch), I highly reccomend this headset. - Playstation 3 - Playstation 3 Headset - Headset - Ps3 Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information