Saturday 15 October 2011

Remington Womans Electric Razor


I bought this shaver because I'm sick of spending $10 on disposable blades and I'm thinking that I should have stayed with the disposables! This is simply horrible. I tried it on dried skin and I got cut even with the protective covering on. Funny thing was that it didn't even cut the hair!! I figured this would be easier to use that a disposable since I'm pregnant and I was WAY wrong. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT!!!!

Remington WSF-1000 Smooth & Silky Slim Shaver



Please DO NOT waste your money on this! I bought this shaver a while back and it's in the trash now. It doesn't even shave off your hair, it only tears up your skin. I was fooled into buying it by it's sleek look, should have done my research first. Back to my Panasonic for me!

I purchased this Shaver in a discount bin for $5.00. When I got home, I decided to check to see if this was a good deal. After reading the reviews it took a couple of days for me to get the nerve to try it! I used it in the shower this morning and was surprised to come out unscathed. I do have to admit it doesn't shave as close as a disposable razor, however I have never used an electric shaver before so that may be the norm. If you find this Shaver in a discount bin - go for it!

I have tried this shaver twice now and it doesn't remove any hair on my legs. I have not been cut by this shaver, however it doesn't cut the hairs either. I tried both wet & dry... no luck. Why would a company sell a product that doesn't even work?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information