Saturday 15 October 2011

Supplies - shipping, packing


This was the cheapest price I was able to find anywhere, even after factoring in shipping. And the shipping was very fast indeed. My only problem is the bubble wrap itself hasn't held up so far. Granted I'm still closer to the outside of the roll, but the bubbles are either already flat or lose air as soon as you apply pressure. There's no popping here b/c it doesn't provide that much resistance. I'm hoping it gets better the deeper I work into the roll, but you shouldn't have to work through 1/4 of the product to get what you were expecting all along. 3/16" x 175ft x 12" BUBBLE WRAP ROLL * SMALL BUBBLES

This stuff is great. It just keeps going and going. It lasts longer than you would think it would. The product is perforated every 12 inches, but the perforations are strong, so it stays together unless you rip it on purpose. Shipping was fast too. I think it came in about 4 days. I would definitely order from this company again!

Not much to say. Product arrived promptly (two-three days). The whole role was usable, even the outmost layers had all the bubbles intact. One role moved my entire apartment. Would definitely buy again.

First time ever buying bubble wrap and i think i got the best there is!! for the price and theres no need to get a more exspensive kind cause its bubble wrap

I recieved it no lie the day after i paid i was plesantly surprised very proud of this order thanks will be buying again

This bubble pack is a bit thicker than what I normally get at Staples. I prefer the Staples brand bubble pack, but when I needed it, they were out and not sure when they would have more. This serves the purpose pretty well and the price was not bad.

The bubble wrap works great. The title says small bubbles, I would call them large or big. I was shocked when I received the box. It was huge! The smaller wrap is more versatile but the bubble wrap is good stuff so I used it.

First things first... the product met my expectations. No issue with that

Second.... the product arrived in a reasonable time... no issue with that.

So the only reason for not giving this supplier a 5 Star rating was that the bundle I received was short of the advertised 175 feet, by about 20 feet.

Because I did not unroll the entire package and measure it first, I only noticed the missing material when I was about 3/4 done.

It was at that time that I realized that I was likely to be short on material. Fortunately, by adjusting my usage, I was able to complete the project with less than I originally planned.

I hope this was an isolated error and that the company tries to avoid this by insuring any errors are on the safe-side and thus transparent to the customer. - Mailing - Package - Shipping - Packing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Supplies - shipping, packing mailing Supplies - shipping, packing