Saturday 22 October 2011

Sidekick 3 - sidekick 3, tmobile


This is my really first deception in the online shopping world, because I can't even turn on the phone, I connect the phone to the charger and nothing happens; I couldn't return the phone to the warranty because I'm out of the USA. In a few words I lost 143.98$ and I can't do anything.

The seller "Vegabuy" sent me several emails asking me that I remove the negative feedback, and talk with them, so I remove the negative feedback and now they don't answer me my emails.

Sincerely

Giuseppe Bifaretti Sidekick 3 Unlocked GSM Smartphone Sidekick III

I bought this phone online and this damn thing doesn't work, its not charging, I tried to charge it on different plug points but it wouldn't work :(.



I am a big fan of AMAZON.COM and do all my shopping here and this is the first time around i got a defective package :(.

I have returned the Phone to the seller and i am waiting for a New piece or refund.



Plus The box didn't have the standard accessories like Pouch, SD Card, Handsfree and the String to attach. :(



Very unhappy about the product.



Hope AMAZON helps me.

I purchased this phone through Amazon.com from a company called "slickdeals4you". I have to say that I was a little concerned about "slickdeals4you" since they really did not have much of a website that I could find and the only contact was via a hotmail address.

But since it was being ordered through Amazon I figured I'd be covered if there was a problem. As it turned out, the phone arrived right on time. It's a great phone if you do a lot of texting since it has the full qwerty keyboard. Call quality was fine. It's a fairly large, bulky phone though.

However, after a few weeks it developed a problem with the screen. It would regularly display an unreadable, garbled mess. I contacted the seller via email and received a prompt response. In fact, I ended up emailing him several times over several days and he always responded quickly and politely.

He advised me that I was within the 30 day return period and that I could return it for replacement, which I did. I received the replacement phone exactly 7 days (including weekends) from the day I shipped the defective phone to him. Very fast service.

I was so happy to get this phone because I could finally text with a key board. The swivel is nice as well. However, there is no alarm which I need daily.How does a cell phone not have an alarm???? It has no calculator. It does not record videos. I have a cell phone that I paid $30 for(the phone the sidekick is replacing) and it has all of the obvious features. Now I am going to have to keep my old cell phone plugged up so that I will have an alarm.

I have received the phone on time, but i found out that it was locked, so i had to take to an expert to unlock it. Secondly, the reception is very bad, i rarely find a signal on the phone, which means i cant rely on it. I wont recommend this phone to anyone, because its a waste of money!!

I bought this phone for my 13 year old son because he's always wanted a sidekick and this one was affordable. A message pops up on the phone constantly saying that the back is not in place and he has to remove the battery cover and replace it. He also has to put the charger into the phone a specific way or it will not charge. He probably won't keep it long anyway and it suits his needs for now, but I wouldn't really recommend it.

I bought this phone for my daughter back in August. At first she didn't have any problems with it, but after a month the screen started to glitch. Then a couple months later her battery died and she lost all her important stuff she had saved to her phone. And recently the charger won't work right if she moves it a little bit it stops charging. She doesn't get half of her text messages or they won't send and she has to shut the phone off and turn it back on. She said that the activation screen shows up on hers once a day. Also the scroll ball stopped working, sometimes when it works she has to push on it 6 or 7 times to click on something or it decides to move and click on something else. She has babied that phone and it's having all those problems. She also got tired of when she'd turn it off and then turn it back on she had to set the date and time. My daughter said the camera quality is terrible and this was the worst phone shes ever owned. - Unlocked Cell Phones - Sidekick 3 - Cell Phone - Tmobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sidekick 3 - sidekick 3, tmobile tmobile Sidekick 3 - sidekick 3, tmobile