Saturday 22 October 2011

Photosmart - c8771wn, 02


These catridges did not work in my HP Photosmart 3310. The catridges were labeled for use in my printer type but I tried several and the printer always reported "Ink System Failure".



The vendor "4InkJets" does not pay return shipping so it cost me $7.50 to find out that these do not work. LD © HP 02 Remanufactured Bulk Set of 13 Ink Cartridges: 3 Black + 2 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta

13 Pack of HP 02 Ink Compatible Cartridges: 3 Black + 2 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta by 4inkjets/LD



When I opened the Cyan cartridge it spilled a big amount of ink on my fingers and on the top of my desk!! I never got this problem with original HP cartridges.

Another thing is that the picture in the Amazon web site is misleading since the appearance of the LD cartridges is different from the one of the HP cartridges on display.

Bottom line: I come back to HP cartridges.

I've been using these LD inkjet cartidges for nearly a year now. I've never had a problem, and the HP 7280 AIO that I use them in must think they are from HP. The colors are vibrant and true. This 13 pack is less than half the price of the HP 02 set.

I also think that the LD warranty of one year is a plus, since HP doesn't guarantee their own cartridges for that long. If you buy an HP cartridge and by the time you install it, it's dried up and unusable, I hope you got it at Costco or some place that will let you return it, because HP won't take it back.

Every time I've orderd from LD (4inkjets.com) my order arrives in 2 days.

After reading some of the reviews for this product i was a little worried about buying these cartridges however I did not have any problems with them on my HP Photosmart c7280 and am now ordering another set after using up the the first set.

I've been through an entire set and have not had a single problem. My HP C6180 has great quality and I love saving money. The only drawback I see is that the maximum savings is achieved when purchasing in bulk and I don't always need that many extras. I will purchase again.

I have a HP Photosmart 3210xi printer. I received the bulk set of ink in a timely manner. I was out of a few of my inks at the time of purchase and immediately replaced them with this product. The color seems fine and I have no complaints. I would buy them again.

I ordered this for my HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One printer. Can't beat the price and the shipping was very fast. All the ink cartridges are sealed in plastic, and then in their box. There are two of each color, and 3 blacks. They all have the expiration date printed on their box, which is helpful because my printer gives you an error if the ink is expired. Definitely beats the price of HP ink, and the color and printing is excellent.

Have used one set (of 2) already with no problems at all. Print quality remains as good as original. Perhaps there are potential compatibility issues with certain models based on previous posts?? Nonetheless they seem to work well with C7200 series All-in-One printers. A real bargain compared to HP cartridges. Will purchase again. - Ink Cartridge - C8771wn - 02 - Photosmart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information