Saturday 22 October 2011

Memory Cards - psp, memory stick


The Sony 4 GB memory stick is a fake. When I pulled it up with my USB it only said there was 1.60 GB available, meaning there is supposed to be at least 3.40 GB more of free space on it. This is the first and last time I'll purchase anything from this seller.



UPDATE:



I just received a call from the company Worldwide Industries themselves , and when I notified them about the issue, they told me to contact sony to confirm if this was a fake product. The man in customer service was pressuring me to remove the bad feedback I gave them for my disatisfaction for the product, and as gullable as I was, I did. When I called up Sony, their personnel indeed said that this was fake and there should at least be 3.5 GB available. I should of followed my first insticts, but all I can do to help those who are contemplating on buying from this seller is telling them to NOT support this seller. They have customer service that tries to con you out of your cash. Just like one of the reviewers below said, "this is disgusting." Sony 4 GB Memory Stick PRO DUO Media (MSX-M4GS) (Retail Package)

I bought one from "allways-satisfied" it was very slow in the beginning then it stopped working forever!!

actually I was surprised with the price it was only $37.88

My advice is that you have to buy from Sony only.

Initially I was thinking of getting a Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo for my PSP, for about $10 cheaper. But I had some negative experience with Sandisk flash memory cards before so I decided to get the real Sony one. I haven't had my Sony 4GB for long enough to know its long-term durability, but so far it's been totally worth the extra 10 bucks. It's fast and reliable, which gives me a peace of mind (worth more than $10, I hope). You get about 3700MB of usable storage which is still plenty.



This will hold my game saves and a couple movies plus my favorite episodes from The Simpsons as well as some MP3 files and photos for a while. I look forward to the day when Sony upgrades the PSP's firmware to allow the use of the upcoming 8GB (reportedly already available in Japan) and 16GB Memory Stick PRO Duo cards.

I originally had a 2 gig Memory Stick. I thought it had so much room I'd never fill it up. Then I decided I'd go with this 4 gig stick for those times on vacation, etc. when you're taking a lot of pics and video. This thing is truly amazing!!! I've been taking pictures like crazy (my family just groans each time I start snapping pictures). I have hardly scratched the surface in storage on this stick.



I highly recommend it. It's so easy to insert into my computer and download pictures.



It's wonderful!!!

i bought one and it didnt work so i sent it to sony and got it back and they said it was a fake and that they wouldnt fix it of course then i called amazon and told them and they said to contact the seller which i did and now im waiting to get my money back worse purchase i have ever made

I purchased the Sony memory in Dec 2007 and have been having problems with the camera from the first day. Isolated the problem to the memory and contacted Sony. The memory was sent to Sony Mar 24, 2008 and I received an answer back today from Sony that the memory is defective. However, Sony says the memory is a forgery and not really their product, so no warranty.



This was the first time I did not buy Lexar memory and the last time I will stray.

i've purchased a sony 4gb memory stick pro duo about 1 months ago from seller fooglehotdeal, and i just realized that the item was fake.

so for those of you who are purchasing this prouduct be careful.

I took a risk buying this mem stick... I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 and the owner's manual says it only supports 2GB or smaller sticks. I'd read another user's review who said it'd work so I gave it a go. I bought one of these Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO DUO ( MSX-M4GS ) for my first trip to New York. Five days, a 1000+ pictures and many minutes of short little movies - and the stick was great. Got home, plugged in and WinXP had no problem pulling the files right off. I guess the manual was just outdated, maybe 4GB wasn't available at print time... Anyway, this stick has super fast access all 'round. Good price, excellent product. Thumbs Up!

At the turn of the century we started out with a Cannon GS-1 digital camera with a 16 MB CF cards which went up to 1 GB CF cards a few years later. Then we bought a semi professional Sony DSC-F828 Digital camera which took both CF & Sony Memory sticks but the price for a 1 GB Sony Memory stick was over the top. Today you can get four times the memory at half the price & size with an adaptor to boot with the Sony 4 GB Memory Stick PRO DUO. Amazon.com is selling at a very low price & comes with fast service. Thanks, next time I go on vacation I will bring a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 with just one 4 GB Memory Stick, put everything in my pocket & wait for the perfect shot. - 4gb - Psp - Sony - Memory Stick'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information