Wednesday 12 October 2011

Office Supplies - inkjet paper, copy paper


This is a specific comment for Amazon Prime members. This is one of the items, because of it's size and weight, that does not qualify for free 2-day shipping. I point this out because it isn't mentioned here on the product page and, unless you notice it defaults to "Standard Shipping" while ordering, you may miss it. Since this price isn't particularly different from what I've seen in brick and mortar office supply stores, if you need your paper in a hurry, this may not be a great option for you. Boise OX-9001 X-9T Multipurpose Paper, 20-lb., 8-1/2 x 11, 5,000 Sheets/Carton

I saw two bad reviews about shipping options and delivery issue but not the product itself. These kinds of reviews are unfair for this excellent paper product. This paper product is used by my former employer (a large pharmaceutical company) for laser printing and copying. I never had any issue with it.

This is a great price on a case of paper and with free Prime shipping it's even better. The paper quality is better than I expected, smoother than regular "cheap" paper. It did take a couple days to ship, but that was indicated when I purchased it, and shipping was free with Prime. The price definitely beats what we can get locally at an office supplies store.

I was very happily surprised by the quality of this paper. I bought a case just for household use for everyday printing. I was very impressed with the feel and look of the paper and would happily buy for office use and higher end needs as well.

Reviewing paper in an excited way is like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" when the phone book arrived. "The New Phone Book's here, the New Phone Book's here. I'm Somebody!" We're talking paper here, not a new media player. It arrived, it worked. Big deal. Would I buy it again... yes.

They were sold out of Xerox 4200 paper, so I bought this. It's got the same 91 brightness, and 20 lb weight as 4200. The difference is that 4200 is really smooth on both sides, while this one is a bit grainy on the back side. For one sided printing, it is just as good as 4200. For two sided, you might notice a bit less quality on the reverse pages, especially with a laser printer. For offices that rarely do two-sided printing, this might be the better value. I say might, because many people are not aware that paper has sides (felt; wire), which means there's a 50% chance it will be loaded incorrectly. To be honest, most people would never notice the difference anyway, but if you want the best all purpose paper, go with xerox 4200. If you's rather save a few bucks, go with this. They are both good papers.

One other comment: on Amazon Prime, my box shipped 2-day via FEDEX.

This paper ended up costing me about $4 per ream, which is quite reasonable, all things considered. The paper has the weight that I'd expect from 20 lb paper, as well as the brightness advertised. It got here with my Amazon prime in 1 day, rather than 2, and I'm quite satisfied overall.

The case of Boise Multipurpose Paper arrived 2 days after ordering, which was sooner than anticipated. The case was NOT damaged in any way whatever, which is contrary to the experience of other reviewers. I am extremely pleased with the purchase.

I use these paper for home usage. I bought it in bulk to save money later one because I have a lot of family members that will need to use it for school and copying in the end. The quality is good and runs smoothly with my printer.

Invest in this bulk packaging and it will save you money and time. - Copy Paper - Multipurpose Paper - Plain Paper - Inkjet Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information