Wednesday 12 October 2011

Indera Thermal Shirt And Pants - duofold, thermal underwear


quality thermals ! I always look for thermals with marino wool and these have it ! the only draw back is that you must follow the washing and drying instructions or they will start to show a "krinkle effect" and actually become smaller in size . this was'nt much of an issue because they will stretch back when worn . I live in Michigan and work for the post office as a carrier, outside no matter what the weather , and I would definately buy again Duofold Men's Heavy Weight Ankle Length Bottom,Blue Jean,Large

I purchased a pair of these for my DH who works mostly in the cold during the winter and went with the reviews hoping they would be soft like fleece and warm. My DH loves them (I also purchased the shirt), he said they are warmer then any other brand he has owned. The quality is nice, thick and true to size. I bought 4 more sets for him.

I have bought the midweight tops & bottoms the past two years and thought I'd try the Heavy weight bottom. I really love them and from now on the heavy weight is what I'll buy. They are not super thick and stiff. You can move around and work out doors as I do just fine. I think these are a little stronger made and I ruff on cloths, so these fit the bill for me. I don't know that I could say they wick water as well as the adds say, but other then that they are really great.

I order these for hunting in the mountains. I tend to get cold very easily, and if you are sitting in a ground level blind, the ground is quite effective at sapping heat away through your pants. However, these thermals kept me nice and toasty for about 4 hours in 20 degree weather with no movement. There really isn't much more to say about them. Thermals work or they don't, and these work quite well

I am familiar with the product quality-having worn Duo-Fold for years, however I am stumped as to why availability on sizes has become limited. It was dissapointing to have to return the items purchased because they don't seem to make these in a medium any longer. Why is this? Someone at Duo-Fold needs to address this issue.In spite of having lost some weight and thinking I may have been able to wear a smaller size. No such luck. Other than that the Transaction was flawless. N Y Lingerie was very pleasant to deal with and the order was processed and received promptly. I would definately do future business with this retail agent. - Thermal Underwear - Duofold - Men - Indera Thermal Shirt And Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Indera Thermal Shirt And Pants - duofold, thermal underwear indera thermal shirt and pants Indera Thermal Shirt And Pants - duofold, thermal underwear