Wednesday 12 October 2011

Flat Panel Wall Mount - lcd mount, flat panel wall mount


This flat panel mount is adjustable and very cost effective, an excellent product for the money. This arm comes with all needed mounting hardware for either masonry or wall stud mounting as well as a set of 4 screws for several sizes of panel mounting screws. It also comes with a small wrench for two different sizes of hex heads on the arm and an allen wrench for one of the arm adjustments. It is at least a two man operation to attach the flat screen after the arm is attached to the wall. I mounted mine on a stud in the wall. For stud mounting you use two of the six mounting hex head lag screws that come with it. It doesn't say exactly in the directions but you should use a 1/4" drill bit to pre-drill the holes in the stud. I would not recommend trying to use the included hex wrench to tighten down the wall mounting lag screws, you need more leverage to tighten it than it provides; use a crescent wrench or other longer hex wrench. I used a stud finder to locate the studs accurately. Make sure you do not have obvious pipes or electrical going through the wall at the chosen location. They can throw off some stud finders. If you want to quickly adjust one of the arm adjustment screws it also contains a replacement screw that has a slip bar top lever so that it can be loosened and tightened without a wrench. There is one optional cable management loop that attaches to the bottom of the middle of the arm. It could use one more at the wall, but that is easy to improvise. The flat panel we have is 32" and 25 lbs. and works well for the mounting arm.



I really like this product for this price. VideoSecu Articulating LCD LED TV Wall Mount for 22" to 37" Flat Screen with VESA 100 200 Mount Pattern Comes with 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level 1XE

I was hesitant because of the price but after looking at the reviews I decided to go ahead and purchase one. This is the first time I mounted a TV on the wall so I didn't know exactly what to expect. I put a 32" Toshiba LCD on it. Mount is strudy and has good adjustments. Installed it in about 20 minutes. Works great and I would definately recommend this for a low cost alternative for mounting a tv.

I am using this mount for a 27" LCD in my bedroom. Using a swivel mount with tilt works great for almost any room layout. The black powder-coat paint matches the TV, and looks great. Adjustment and locking is easy with the included hex wrench. I would rate this "5 stars" if the mounting screws were better. Made from relatively soft steel, the screw head strips very easily. After ruining one screw, I replaced it with a large black deck screw. It might be advisable to drill small pilot holes before attempting to drive the screws.



Word of caution: If you do not drive the proper mounting screws into the center of a wall stud, if you exceed the specified TV weight limit, or if you try to get by with a really cheap swing arm mount, you may be signing a death sentence for your $500 TV (and perhaps yourself)!

I purchased this mount for my 37 inch LCD TV. Installation was easy... The trouble I encountered was due to a bad wall stud finder. Make sure you have one when you install this mount because you need to screw the mount into a wall stud or at least have one screw into a wall stud.



The arm of the mount sags after I hooked up my 37in. LCD TV to the mount. My TV is within the weight limit of this mount (less than 55lbs.) but the arm still sags due to the weight of the TV. I guess as long as it supports my TV, the sagging shouldn't be an issue. It just looks funny from the side. I do retract the arm inward towards the wall to minimize the sagging and it also gives me the warm fuzzy feeling that the arm will be less likely to break off.



Overall, for the price this mount is a great deal and works but I would suggest purchasing it for flat screen TVs less than 37 inches. I would not hesitate to buy this mount again but for a 32 inch TV at most.

Quality was excellent. Instructions were clear. It was not clear about a tilt feature, but there was enough to level it when I finished. Be careful to get the wall bracket real vertical. (I was using it for a 23 inch computer screen so I really need it to be level for reading.) Everything I needed plus lots of extra hardware for different situations.

I mounted this in my RV and it holds a 26" LCD TV / DVD combo. Installation was very easy and the mount works GREAT! I was prepared to pay 5 times the price for a mount that would work as I wanted. I couldn't be happier.

This is an exceptional tv wall mount. It is very easy to install. It comes with a variety of screws to match the back of the television. The mounting screws are improved and very adequate. It took longer to decide where to place it than it did to actually install the mount and television. The center of the two arms separate, making it very easy to hang and attach the television. It is a great value and a quality product. Please be sure the hole pattern options match the tv set. - Wall Mount - Flat Panel Wall Mount - Lcd Mount - Lcd Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information