Tuesday 11 October 2011

Not Recommended - fetch, dog toys


I got this in addition to the full-size Chuckit that I already had. The biggest reason was that the full-size was great for the dog park, but not so great for my medium sized back yard. I kept launching tennis balls into my neighbor's pool and it was getting embarrassing having to go and ask to retrieve them.



I've been using the Pocket Chuckit for about a week now and it's awesome. It works well in my backyard and I've actually taken it to the dog park once. It launches the ball reasonably far, not as far as the full-size, but the portability of it more than makes up for it. Chuckit! Pocket Ball Launcher (Colors Vary)

My mixed breed medium size dog is very energetic. I walk him and his same sized female sidekick faithfully each day. She is relaxed most of the time, but he still has a great deal of energy. I'm using the chuckit to give him more active playtime and it seems to be working very well. I walked him after a chuckit session and he was very well behaved, not pulling on the leash as much as he usually does.

He's having fun and I enjoy the game also.

Everyone likes this toy. The dog gets more throws out of us, and we really like not having to touch the ball. The included ball is nice, but I'm happy the toy is designed to use any tennis ball. This short one fits in your back pocket easily, and it launches the ball very well. We might get the full size one this summer if we want to go to a bigger field, but this could be the only one we need.

I prefer the pocket launcher over the full-sized one as I can throw it in my back-pack or even put it in my jeans pockets when we go places. If your dog is just a back-yard dog, you may not need the smaller size, but for an active adventure dog, this is a GREAT product. I use it with racquet balls a lot for my medium sized dog, since tennis balls are like sand paper for your dog's teeth. Less dirt/sand swallowing, less saliva, higher bounce.

I just wish you could pick the color. Who in the world would ever go and knowingly purchase that ugly green?!?!??!

Awesome lil ball thrower. Bought it not expecting much, but really suprised. My dog will run till she drops chasing balls and my arms get tired- this is a gem of a relief on me. If you have a retriever- buy one of these- will save your back not bending over to pick up ball. Well made will buy more of them

I ordered the pocket launcher because I do not have a huge yard. I was not disappointed! It goes much farther than I thought it it would and love that you can scoop the balls up without touching them. It keeps the dog slobber off of me!

Easily fits in my pocket and is wonderful for getting my chubby dogs some exercise. I'm very happy that I picked the smaller version. I slip it into my pocket while we're walking down to the park and it is quite comfortable to carry along with me.

Bought one of these for my yellow lab. He absolutely loves it. I can probably throw an additional 20-30 feet, but my wife can probably double her throwing distance. It makes it very easy on the arm too. I'd recommend getting the glow in the dark ball & the whistler ball too. The one that is supposed to bounce all over the place doesn't really work.

Love the Chuck-it products, Have the larger Chuck-it Jr as well.



The Pocket launcher is great for our back yard , with little effort I can toss the ball over 100 feet. We have a mini-Schnoodle that is crazy about playing fetch, he could keep going until my arm fell off. In larger spaces I prefer the longer Jr.Launcher which I have no problem hitting the outfield fence from the pitchers mound of our local little league field so I can only imagine what the full size launcher can do! My daughter and I both appreciate the fact we don't have to handle the slobber covered and wet tennis balls. For smaller spaces the pocket launcher is all you need.



My dog is hard on balls and the solid Ultra-ball stands up best to his rough play and chewing, also there is no fuzz like the standard tennis balls on the Ultra ball which is a huge advantage in the humid dew covered mornings of the north east. - Fetch - Dog Toy - Dog Toys - Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information