Tuesday 11 October 2011

Newsboy Caps


I bought this hat without knowing whether or not the smaller size would be too small and be uncomfortable or if the bigger size would be too big and flop around. In the end I went with the smaller size and it fits perfectly. This is perfect for anyone looking for this type of hat. Buy It! Wool Ivy Scally Cap Flat Hat Irish Newsboy Golf Driver XL/Brown

I bought this cap as a gift for my husband. I searched EVERYWHERE for the right one. There weren't many views of the cap, so I purchased it in good faith. The item I received was good quality and, honestly, more than I was expecting for the money. The picture doesn't do it justice. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a scally cap.

This is definitely a nice hat. Fits comfortably, looks good - a very good value. The hat is actually 60% polyester and 40% wool - not 50/50 as they represent on this site but still a really good hat. I'm happy with it.

I searched for a hat with this look and style for a long time at department stores to brand name stores. This is the only place I found that had this style and size in stock! It fits my head perfectly, and the style is exactly what I was looking for. If you're more that "artsy" person, or just want to sport a unique, rustic look, this will suit you perfectly.

Good hat. I like it and the look.

My trouble, however, is with the sizing. I got the Small/Medium originally because I was barely over the line to be a large and I didn't want it to be baggy. Gave me a headache from being too tight. Returned it and got the Large/XL. It would fit great if not for the elastic on the inside. It's got an inner band to cover up the seam and part of it is elastic. Every half hour I find myself taking it off to stretch it out. Might put it on something head-shaped for a couple days and leave it to stretch. Maybe that'll work.



Nothing else wrong with it. Great if you're not a large/extra

I ordered the hat at the last minute before Christmas, based on the reviews I ordered a large, but needed a medium. So, I sent the hat back and asked the company to send a smaller one. They did so with no questions asked, very nice people to deal with, oh, and a great hat too, it was a big hit!

I have wanted to get one of these caps/flat hats for a long time but could not find them in the stores. Finally I thought to look for it on good old Amazon and I found this one among a lot of others but this one had a five star rating and for a good reason.

I am happy I purchased it and the service from the seller was excellent.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Newsboy Caps Newsboy Caps Newsboy Caps