Tuesday 11 October 2011

Digital Camera For Kids - kids digital camera, point and shoot


Being that I "repel technology", I really looked far and wide before purchasing a digital camera. This is probably the easiest one I have ever used. You are able to pretty much pop the batteries in it and start taking pictures. It is very compact and easy to slip into a side purse pocket or a pants pocket with ease. I would highly recommend this camera for someone like myself who just wants to be able to point and shoot and not have to worry about too many "bells and whistles". Polaroid 5.0 Megapixel Digital Camera with 2.5-Inch LCD Display

I got this camera a few days ago and it was a very fast delivery! The camera came in perfect condition and i am very well satisfied with the whole delivery in general. I was so anxious to get this camera and when i finally got it i automatically fell in love with it although i had some trouble learning how to work it at first but i officially got a hang of it and its definitely worth the money. The camera looks really expensive, and the picture quality is GREAT. I can see everything clear on the LCD screen and it works great. Its good t keep some extra battery's in handy but overall this is a really neat camera for teens and adults.

For my purposes this camera very well suits my needs. Although a tad confusing at first, it's similar to my Sony 'point and shoot' camera (the one that uses floppy disks for storage). So I more or less relied on my intuiton to use this camera. What helped reduce the confusion was for me to download the user manual (PDF) which is more comprehensive than the quick start guide included with the camera. While waiting for delivery, I studied the manual. I forgot which site that I downloaded it from; but I'm certain that if you do a Google, you'll be able to locate one or more sites.



Both with indoor and outdoor shots, the images were very clear. Despite the cons I read concerning the flash, I had no problems taking indoor images with the flash. Being an avid Paintshop Pro user, I was able to tweak any flaws with success.



My biggest concern is that the camera is a battery hog. To help, I am awaiting delivery on a set of rechargeable batteries and recharger. The set is available thru Amazon. As long as I keep two AAA's in the charger, there should be no problems - especially since I don't take all that many pictures. One item that I'm looking for is a wrist strap which is not included with the camera. It did come with a USB cable which I never seem to have enough of them around the house.



For the money, I have no regrets buying this camera.

I have purchased five of these to give to my technicians to capture pics of equipment on the job sites. I prefer something a little nicer for my personal use, but for basic picture taking, they work quite well and I will purchase more as the need arises. The good thing for me is that if one is lost or stolen, it is not a major tragedy.



Uploading the pictures was almost effortless with the included cable. There is not anything that I really do not like about this camera. It is acceptable in all regards and well worth the price.

We ordered this camera for our son from SANTA and it was VERY DISAPPOINTING!! We read all of the previous reviews and they seemed pretty positive. We got the camera and it looked cheap in the package. When our son opened it Christmas morning and took it out of the package, I have to say it's probably one of the cheapest cameras I have ever seen. It was very lightweight.....felt like it was made from plastic. Although it states that it zooms, there is no actual zoom button. You have to press another button several times to get it to zoom. The picture quality was terrible as well. We had bought our other son a camera,too, but didn't want them to have the same one. We purchased him a Kodak Easy Share, which was the same price as the Polaroid......but in a totally different league of camera. The Kodak was very easy-to-use, takes good quality pictures, and feels like it's well-made. We returned the Polaroid and purchased another Kodak in a different color through Amazon. The return was very easy, but our account has yet to be credited. We got an e-mail from Amazon stating there would be a full refund.

I bought this camera for $40 for my 7 year old daughter's birthday. She wanted a camera and after using her little kids one so much, we decided a cheap real one would work. Out of the box (well, the blister pack) it worked great. The camera took some great pictures...clear and crisp. I was quite impressed. Then, all of the sudden (within the first few days) we noticed that every picture was blurry nor matter what we did. I messed with the settings assuming that a setting had changed. In doing so, I noticed that the front lens was sharp feeling on the edge. The focus portion of the lens had completely come out! I sent it back for a refund.

Great price on this little gadget, but so few features. It was a Christmas gift for a 6-year-old who's had some digital camera experience. The limited functions (like "delete" and "zoom") can be tough to use, especially for her. And there really is no help from the "manual" if you can call it that (barely a flyer).



But the primary issue I have with the camera is the limited storage space and the unbelievable battery consumption. It's 2 days after Christmas: we've been through 2 sets of AAA's already. Not a rechargeable camera. It's a 5 mega-pixels, but used at factory setting, that means you can only store 4 pictures. My hubby managed to adjust it, so now she gets about 10 "keepers" before having to connect to the computer to download. There is a slot for an SD card, but I would've thought the 16 MB of built-in storage would've been fine to start with. Now we'll be heading out to pick up a card so this camera meets our needs better.



It seems to take decent pictures, though we haven't printed any of them yet. We did learn that we couldn't get clear pictures without adjusting the slider between close-up (flower icon) and far away (mountain icon), based on how each picture was framed.



All in all, I'd say it's okay as a first camera, but only if mom & dad are willing to supervise a LOT and to spend an extra $20ish for a reasonable-sized SD card. - Point And Shoot - Digital Camera - Simple Digital Camera - Kids Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


point and shoot Digital Camera For Kids - kids digital camera, point and shoot