Tuesday 11 October 2011

Levis Jeans - levi 501, levis


Tired of blue jeans for work pants. Try these.



100% cotton woven with a process that prevents rips from continuing on. Gusseted crotch and plenty of thigh room for movement especially squats. Comes out of the dryer without the need to launder.



Have had a few pair for months now - no problems. Better looking than jeans, stronger and less hassle than khakis. Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Ripstop Carpenter Jean, Bark, 38W x 34L

Not only does Wrangler have a winner with a great looking work pants, they also wear very well. IT is brillaint for Wrangler to use "Ripstop" fabric most often used in high end outdoor clothing and camping equipment.

This is the first pair of jeans I have boughten for my husband that he actually loves. He is a carpenter. He said they are very roomy everywhere, and a good jean for summer because they are light and don't stick to him. He has had them for about a month and not a single rip yet! Trust me, he rips jeans all the time. I am interested to see what happens once he does tear them, but for now, love them!

These are the best pants I've ever had for a long time. I wear them as a dress pants, and on the farm. They're comfortable and they have the right size e.g. 37 for waist. I only give them 4 stars, because I've noticed after a year they would fry between the legs, by the seems. I've also noticed that the quality went down as well. I bought these pants when they first made them years back from "Gemplers". It was the only place where you can get them. Now they're available every where and that's when I noticed the quality issue. My first 2 pairs lasted the longest. All of the new ones, they're rated for about a year. These are the only pants I wear now, I've got 9 of them over the years and there is 2 brand new in my closet. I've told all my friends about them, and they went and got some when they went on sale from "Menards". They had the same issue with the frying between the leg as well.

Bought these pants for a crew of airplane mechanics. The crew says they are comfortable and durable, and I say (female) that they are nice looking too. The guys like the pocket placement and the leather trim. Would highly recommend, a great value.

i love these jeans, i was getting bored of the blue jeans but with these new wranglers are awesome. lots of room they are just good jeans and i would recommend them to anyone who wears a hard hat or who wants to look cool.

My husband is a carpenter and this brand ROCKS! We normally order the Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Blue JEANS, but this time we wanted to try something different. We will definitely be re-ordering. His size is hard to find - I love ordering them on Amazon.com.

This is my second pair of these work pants. I've had the first pair for close to three years and they get worn nearly every week. The ONLY reason I bought this pair is because I wanted a different color. The first pair has faded but have no rips, tears, seam failure or wear throughs at all. They are the toughest work pants I've ever owned...period! They're also comfortable and give you plenty of room where it counts so feel free to move about as you need to on the job. Highly recommend these pants.

These pants have 9 heavy duty belt loops. The size and length are accurate. The material is a little stiff - towards canvas - only washed once tho. Very little shrinkage. Not as soft as old blue jeans, but feels armored. Much more rugged. They look more like Slacks rather than jeans. I am buying a second pair - different color.



UPDATE: Its been 3 months since I bought the Jeans and the zipper broke. I wasn't even wearing them at the time. In hand, I tried to unzip all the way down and it was hung-up. Zipper teeth section pulled right out. Very disappointing. - Jeans - Pants - Levi 501 - Levis'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Levis Jeans - levi 501, levis levis Levis Jeans - levi 501, levis