Wednesday 26 October 2011

Mp3 Boombox


I resisted buying this product for a while due to lack of reviews, then I discovered it offers more than its competition so I took a chance. Hopefully this review answers similar questions for you too.



These multi-purpose devices are hard to find nowadays with all the iPod docking stations, or similar clones out there with a higher price tag. But this little machine is worth the price.



It's very compact (10 inches in length), so the picture is a bit deceiving. But that's not a bad thing.



It even comes with its own auxiliary cable, which is awesome because those little cables are a rip off when sold separately due to recent demand.



The sound is solid, but the speakers are not for music that demands a lot of bass. This is a great item for casual music, a healing practice with soothing music, or even little kids' music, but not rap or hip hop.



There is no headphone jack, but I don't see this as major set back (personally).



Overall, the device is deserving of 4 stars as a good compromise for what it offers, its price, and the limited selection of availability for something similar. Coby CXCD230BLK Portable CD Player with AM/FM Stereo and AUX-In Jack (Black)

My daughter is almost 2, and I wanted an inexpensive CD Player with an auxiliary input. We've only been using it about a week, but I have no complaints at all. It's compact, and it has repeat all or repeat only one song (which is perfect for her because there's one song she wants to listen to over and over). The cd player is not noisy, like some can be (the buzz when the cd spins). For the price, I'm very satisfied.

My husband and I play CD's at night as background music/white noise to help us sleep. We bought this CD player to replace one that broke. It plays music well, has repeat functionality, all the things we look for - but I do have one complaint. Once it reaches the end of the CD, the disc spins before playing again. Unfortunately, this "end of CD spin" is somewhat loud and squeaky. First time, I thought there was a mouse in the room. It's woken my husband up a couple of times during the night. With luck we'll get used to the noise and be able to sleep through it, but it's something folks should be aware of.

This is a very inexpensive player that does the job for us working outside. It plays CD and my wife's mp3. The speakers are small and sound quality is second rate, but that is not a concern as we are outside. My wife likes it as it is small and easy to carry around. I would have given 5 stars except the tuner is tiny and very difficult to get the proper radio station tuned in. For the price I couldn't beat it anywhere. I would like to add that it is a pleasure doing business with Amazon; they have never let me down even when I had a problem with an order. Thanks, Amazon!

Antenna broke the first time it was used. Tried to return but it says I'm outside my return window. I had put it up for a birthday present and did not open the box right away. I am extremely disappointed.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mp3 Boombox Mp3 Boombox Mp3 Boombox