Wednesday 26 October 2011

Label Printer - laminated, labeling tapes


This laminated tape is excellent. I use it to print labels for my daughter's bottles at daycare. I have the dishwasher set to heated dry time in order to sanitize the bottles and the tape has survived five cycles so far without melting or moving. It's wonderful.



The print is clear and not runny and because the laminate is placed over the printing, it continues to look as great as when I first printed them. Brother 1/4 Inch x 26.2 Feet Black on White for P-Touch (TZ211)

I have bought the 1/4 inch black on white, the 1/2" black on white and the gold on black labels. I have a brother label maker. the labels work great. They are easy to use with a split strip in the back for easy peeling. If I have anything negative to say, I think the price for the label tape is high no matter where or who you buy it from.

I like the smaller size of this label tape, it makes a very

professional looking label, which can be used on a variety

of objects. None of these tapes are inexpensive, but the

results are impressive.

I've been using this tape for quite some time to identify my CD's by number. It is ideal by applying the tape to the CD case spline and it is easy to peel off the split backing. Very useful and I highly recommend. - Labeling Tapes - P-touch - Laminated - Labels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information