Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ipod Touch - ipad stylus, touch screen stylus


I first bought a Pogo and a Boxwave stylus and it worked well but the feeling of it when writing on the iPad was odd. So I read reviews online and found the AYL slim stylus and it is night and day compared with the other stylus pens. The AYL slim is more comfortable, more precise, longer, thinner and much smoother then the other pens that I have tried. I highly recommend it and have bought both the black and silver color for my family. AYL (TM) Newest Generation Slim Capacitive iPad Stylus with 1 YR Warranty (Jet Black)

I have used all kinds of capacitive pens: Pogo, Boxwave and a few other off brands. So far this is the best pen of the lot. The smaller rubber tip makes for more accurate writing and less distortion when tapping the screen, the pen is also longer which is much better for my larger hands. Other pens (especially the BoxWave pens) tend to get sticky over time and that makes writing harder and harder. So far after one week of use this pen isn't showing the sticking issues the other ones have. I will report back after a few more weeks. It seems like it takes 3 weeks to really know if one of these pens really is going to work.



Fit and finish are very nice, it comes with a lanyard that you can keep or easily remove if you don't like it.

I have owned the iPad since day one and have tried out numerous stylus pens only to be disappointed. Not this time! The craftsmanship and quality is outstanding and worthy of attaching to the iPad. It's very precise, comfortable, and easy to use. Keep up the great work!

After just a few hours with this stylus, I have to say that I'm impressed. It feels pretty natural, and the accuracy is very good. I've noticed that if I press lightly on the screen of my iPad, the stylus works great.



The only downside is that I have to wonder how long the rubber tip will last, as it seems like it could pop out pretty easily.



Overall, I like it and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to take notes on the iPad.

This stylus is a great compliment to any capacitative touch device like the iPad, iPhone, etc. Its precision is one of the best I have found so far, it is precise and requires very little pressure on the screen. It also eliminates those obnoxious fingerprints and feels just like using a pen. Well worth the money.

This does not work well compared to others, I currently have a Targus and a Boxwave stylus but I was looking for one longer that felt more natural like a pen - the AYL is beautiful and very natural - perfect length unfortunately it does not work nearly as well as the targus or boxwave. Pressing the stylus on the ipad is frequently ignored and you need to repeat your action and you need to press down much harder than you need to with the other two. The rubber tip is the same, so it must be the size of the tip - very disappointed because the pen itself is exactly what I was looking for - but in the end I want it to work quickly, so going back to the others.

Right out of the box, the fine tip makes it easier to write and draw. I use this just about everyday whether it's to write notes, draw, or edit photos. A regular pen top (such as a Bic pen top) fits perfectly over it to protect the tip if you want to pack it in storage, binder, or pocket. I had bought a targus (fatter tip and $20) prior to this purchase and the targus had already started to tear at the tip within 2 weeks of use. I have had this AYL stylus for over a month and it works great - very durable! - Iphone Stylus - Stylus - Ipad Stylus - Touch Screen Stylus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information