Wednesday 26 October 2011

Headphones - ear buds, bose


If you need replacements these are great. They come in 3 sizes so you can try out all 3 and figure out what size is best for you. This allows you to have total comfort with your ear buds. I bought my headphones originally with whatever ear buds it had with it on ebay and now can get the right size for me. Replacement tips for Bose in-ear

Love my BOSE head phones, I just wish I wouldn't lose the ear buds so quickly. Almost wish they clicked onto the headphones better. But for the quality of sound that comes from these head phones its worth it!

I had lost one of the earbud covers from my Bose earbuds. These were exactly like the originals that came with my earbuds (SM, MD, LG). And they were a great price, much less than I was expecting to spend.

I purchased these JUST in time! After I bought these, I lost the bud to one of the ear phones and I was not happy! But because I had these as back up and they had just arrived two days before; I didn't miss a beat; literally! Thank you so much!

These things are a necessary pain as the ear phones will not fit properly without them. I am glad to find them somewhere although shipping was more than it should have been, in my mind for these little things.

I really love my Bose ear buds, but had lost the medium size covers that actually go in your ear. The Bose were expensive and sound fantastic and I didn't want to have to buy a whole new unit just because the little rubbery cover thing was gone. These replacement pieces are perfect and saved me a lot of cash. - Bose In-ear Headphones - Bose In-ear - Ear Buds - Bose'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Headphones - ear buds, bose bose in-ear Headphones - ear buds, bose