Friday 2 September 2011

Vga Y - vga y, dual monitor cable


It would be great if this splitter cable really let you input to two monitors at the same time - but it doesn't. As soon as you plug the second device in, one or both flicker or display nothing.



Also, the female connectors have thumbscrews - and since the male end of monitor cables also have thumbscrews, it's an obvious mismatch. Duh?! Cables Unlimited PCM-2250 VGA HDB15 1M and 2F Splitter

The splitter causes my computer monitor to shadow. I havn't determined the cause, however I believe it has to do with the cable not being properly shielded. The projector, that is also hooked up to the same cable shows no signs of shadowing. It got the job done just not well.

This item is perfect for those who want to utilize their large flat screen as an additional monitor. i was pleased with both the quality and pricing on this item. Great deal as opposed to my local electronic store.

This was exactly what I was looking for and it did just what it said it would! A very inexpensive piece of equipment that made our technical set-up easier to use. We decided to ditch our cable company and just keep Internet access for streaming movies and T.V. shows but we also surf the 'Net a lot; we used this cable to hook our pc tower up to both a monitor and our television at the same time so when we felt like sitting at the desk & typing up a long e-mail we didn't have to unplug the T.V. adapter to hook up the monitor each time!

Works great, was reasonably priced, and showed up quickly. Very happy with this product!

I searched all over our mid-sized town for a VGA splitter - the few that I found were way to expensive. This product popped up in an Amazon search. I ordered it, paid a very reasonable price, and received my product quickly. Next time, I'm coming right to Amazon. I highly recommend the vendor, Cables Unlimited, for speed of delivery and quality of product. - Dual Monitor Cable - Vga Y'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information