Friday 2 September 2011

Ball Chair - ball chair, comfort


This is a really comfortable, fun chair! It works perfectly, and I really appreciate the adjustable height legs and back, especially as compaired to my other style ball chairs from a different company. The 5 casters also make it roll very easily and it's quite stable. I have sat in it for up to 3 hours and still find it comfortable. I read that the ball did not fit on someone else's review, and that's bogus--you just have to blow it up on day one, lett the vinyl expand, and adjust the air pressure again the next day until you get it full enough to be comfortable for youself. Easy. I have used it with the ball that came with it as well as a larger one with less air in it, and both work well. If you are in need of a casual chair, and are of "average" height (5 to 6 foot), this is a good choice for up to 2 or 3 hours sitting. Great for computer use, especially a laptop. FitBALL® Chair w/pump and 55cm silver ball

After reading the first review, I couldn't believe he had the same chair that I have. My office purchased this chair for me 4 years ago, I use it M-F 8-5, and I am still happy. I had to add air 1 time in 4 years. My only complaint is that the back of the chair loosens occasionally, but otherwise it is a great chair. My back has strengthened and has never felt better. I think he just didn't put enough air in the ball. This chair is worth the money.

I was in the market for an exercise ball chair to hopefully aid in strengthening my lower back. I chose this particular chair because of the adjustable legs and lumbar support, which is a must for a woman like myself with petite (a.k.a. short!) legs. I had read these reviews prior to my purchase so I knew that it would take a little while to pump up the ball to the proper size for the chair and myself. It basically took about a week to fully expand, though I think only because I neglected it on a couple different days! When putting the chair itself together, the only issue I ran into was that the raised blue paint spots on the sides of the two screws for securing the lumbar support made it almost impossible for a woman with less than desirable hand strength to tighten the screws by hand. I did contact the company to see if they had replacement screws, which they did not, but they offered to send me an entirely new chair in replacement instead. Finding this option a little drastic, I dug out my old battery operated drill and, while securing the other end of the screw casings with the Allen wrench, I used the drill to screw in the screws. Worked like a charm!

I ordered this chair after having ordered an exercise ball with "udders" from another company - it was too short to do me any good at a desk. I've had this model at work now for several weeks, and I notice at home on the weekends that my back really misses using it. I think I'll have to get one for home, too. I didn't attach the backrest and don't find myself wanting it to be there. I naturally do some flexibility movements while I sit on it, and I get up more often now, whereas I would sit for a very long time in a regular office chair. Highly recommend this type of chair, and I like the adjustable legs on this model.

I purchased the ball chair a couple of weeks ago and sit on it every day at work. I think it's great. I can tell what muscles that haven't been used until now. I had knee problems before so I would take the elevator and now I can walk the three flights of stairs without any pain. The booty does get warm sitting on the plastic. I plan to find some type of covering so it won't be so hot.

I purchased this for my wife as she wanted to try it out, but I think I need to get one too! I have had lower back problems for quite some time now and after sitting on this chair, my back is relieved. Whenever it starts to bother me, sitting on this relaxes my back muscles. - Ball Chair - Fitness Furniture - Office Chair - Comfort'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information