Friday 2 September 2011

Samsung Lcd - 42 inch, 120hz


If you don't mind the 60hz refresh, this TV is a huge deal! I've had another 60hz Samsung 46" for about 4 years and have no problems. This TV is excellent and Amazon shipping was gentle and quick. This was the first TV to buy online. No problems whatsoever. Samsung LN46D550 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black)

Looked at several TVs, but based on previous purchases, Samsung has always been above the rest in quality and value. The Samsung LN46D550 is no different. Great picture, sound, and features. Glad I went with Samsung and definitely recommend this TV.

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SAMSUNG 46" TV LN46D550K1 THAT I BOUGHT, IT IS EVERYTHING I WANTED IN AN HDTV. THE PRICE WAS GOOD AND HAD FREE SHIPPING. IT ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN GREAT CONDITION. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS TV AND AMAZON.COM

Nice TV. Great price. I look at TVs in the stores and can't believe what people pay! The delevery was extra nice. HOw can you beat it when they will loaded on their own truck and drive it right to your front door....no hassles for me.

I decided to purchase this TV after being unhappy with a LED edge-lit that I bought, taking advantage of Amazon's generous return policy. Although, this one is CCFL and 60HZ it's picture is very bright and clear. It has a nice selection of inputs including 4 HDMI where 3 are available for wall mounts. It also offers DLNA which I haven't tried yet but its a great option. If you're just looking for a great LCD with a good picture and none of the frills like internet apps this a great option especially at the price point. - 120hz - Led - 42 Inch - 46 Inch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Lcd - 42 inch, 120hz 46 inch Samsung Lcd - 42 inch, 120hz