Wednesday 28 September 2011

Storage Case - cd, dvd case


I intended to use these jeweled cases to hold the cd of love songs my soon-to-be husband and I were giving away as wedding favors. I am very disappointed to open this box a week and a half before my wedding to find 38 of the 100 cases in this shipment broken and unusable. This would have been a great deal if I didn't have to go out and buy more cases. I thought a few of them may be imperfect, but this was ridiculous Americopy 100 STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Assembled)

The CD cases are a great way to store data or music discs. They are very close to the original except a little bit on the "flimsy" side. The plastic is heavier in the manufactured original cd. I would have given a 5 star rating except I wasn't happy with how the package was protected in shipping. There were two cases broken in transport. Ware-housemen, UPS and Fed Ex drivers show no mercy in handling fragile boxes. I would have liked to see a "Fragile" sticker on the box along with heavy bubble wrapping material inside. But as previous customers have said, the price is right and it is hard to find CD cases in this quantity. You won't be disappointed with this product.

The source manufacturer for this generic product(100 standard CD jewel boxes) will vary depending on which dealer you buy it from. I purchased from "The Recording Store", and found the quality of the product to be fair to middling. I got 95 intact boxes out of the 100 box shipment.(the remaining componenents were shattered). That may be par for the course in shipping product such as this. As for the quality of the 95 boxes, it can be best described as "fair". Because of less than precise molding of the disc trays, some did not fit snugly into the transparent rear component. Yes, the price is great, but you get what you pay for.

These jewel cases are exactly the same ones that I have paid three times as much for elsewhere. They were shipped quickly and safely and none...I repeat...none were broken. What a great buy! Thanks! I will continue to be a customer and I will recommend this company highly.

Reasonably priced.... timely delivery .... surperb packing and packaging.



I have a constant need of jewel cases and in the past I have

gone to a retailer to buy. Out of frustration - out of stock, not having the quantity I needed, having to special order a particular style I wanted, I turn to the tried, true and reputable Amazon. As usual, they came through.



Thank you Amazon staff!!! - Dvd Case - Cd - Storage Case - Cd Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Storage Case - cd, dvd case cd cases Storage Case - cd, dvd case