Wednesday 28 September 2011

Accessories


I bought these sunglasses because I'm a HUGE Braves fan and go to a lot of games during the summer. The glasses look great, but the lenses are very, very dark. I found it hard to see when I'd merely stepped into shadows and could not drive with them on because I have tinted windows. The last time I wore them was a late afternoon game and I was sitting in the outfield. I found that I could not see what was going on on the field when the sun began to go down, although I still needed sunglasses. These glasses are only useful in extremely bright sunlight. I would not recommend them. MLB Atlanta Braves Sunglasses

I ordered two pairs of Atlanta Braves sunglasses for my two kids who are HUGE Braves fans. I didn't even look at them closely when they came in. I just stuck them in the birthday box for Christmas gifts. After Christmas, I found out that one of the pairs of sunglasses was actually St. Louis Cardinals (same colors but different logos). My son was ok with the cardinals but doesn't LOVE it. I couldn't return them because they were a stocking gift so I just feel bummed.



They are good glasses for the price but make sure you get the right team.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories Accessories Accessories