Wednesday 28 September 2011

Inkjet - mailing labels


I wanted to give home brew as Christmas gifts this year and these labels were the perfect size for beer bottles. I just used an inkjet printer and it worked well -- no bleeding, even when there was condensation on the bottle. I would highly recommend these as beer labels. Avery Shipping Labels for Ink Jet Printers with TrueBlock Technology, 3.33 x 4 Inches, White, Pack of 150 (08164)

Labels are thick and strong. Adhere well but are also easy to peel off if necessary and don't leave that sticky residue. I like these medium size labels to make shipping labels, thank you & other stickers, to label my storage bins and for labeling storage boxes. When I write on them with permanent black markers it doesn't seep through. Can't think of anything negative about them.

I used these labels as wine labels for homemade wine and they are perfect! They even completely covered a label underneath. You would never know there was a label under this one. We used an ink jet printer and these went through the printer without issues and looked great!

So to be honest, I decided to buy these for a prank. Check out my comment for the prank. it's awesome. So I printed that design onto the labels and stuck them wherever they would be funny (school, work, etc...). They stuck fine and look awesome.



Also, they are good for mailing stuff too if you want to be boring. - Mailing Labels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inkjet - mailing labels mailing labels Inkjet - mailing labels