Wednesday 28 September 2011

Luxury Watch - stuhrling, prospero


I own this watch with a light grey dial with rose gold accents. Not only is it a beautiful watch,it's a very comfortable watch to wear. The dial is 43mm's & the strap is a 24mm. The specs are different on the description area. The first thing I did when this watch arrived was to remove the nice leather strap and put a shiny black crocodile strap and a dual deployant clasp on. Now it looks like a $40k watch! I get very many compliments on this watch! I'ts a watch that's worth much more than it's being sold for even if you wear it as it comes in the box. Get one, you won't have any buyers remorse with this one!!! Stuhrling Original Men's 308.331513 Prospero Classic Automatic Skeletonized Black Dial Watch

The watch looks awesome, but the winding screw (is that what it's called?) is huge; the face itself is also on the big side but it still is a beautiful piece. This is the first automatic watch I have own but I'm a bit concerned as it seems to lose a couple of minutes during the day and at night it goes off for several hours... Not sure what I'm doing wrong; will update as soon as I find out what is wrong with it.

Let me start with the pictures here dont do the watch justice. When I opened the case to see what I had bought it was absolutly stunning. I had been looking at the skelton watches on amazon for about a month before i pulled the trigger. I didnt like this one at first and was leaning towards buying one of the Akribos or Rougois skelton watches but with the mechanical wind. I read some of the reviews saying there were problems with the mechanics, having to wind the watch everyday and not being able to see the numbers made telling time difficult. So it seemed to me more like an art or jewelry for your wrist more then a functional watch. Then i kept looking at this one and it slowly grew on me. Now everyday I look at this watch it becomes more precious to me. I love it and have had no problems.

I already buy this and it's look so beautiful

but the selfwinding system not that good

because the power reserve only last 6 hour not 34 hour as it said



I want to send its to fix but due to my work I nearly get back to my country so I cant

but It's still be a nice designed watch with low price

This seller is AWESOME. The watch was in beautiful shape. I love it!!! I had been looking for quite a while, but

they were always sold out. Excellent fast shipment, a great price. Thank you for helping me add to my watch collection and I

hope we can do business again................. - Stuhrling - Stuhrling Original - Luxury Watch - Prospero'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Luxury Watch - stuhrling, prospero stuhrling Luxury Watch - stuhrling, prospero