Saturday 17 September 2011

Plastic Folders


I like this plastic portfolio because it is very sturdy. It lasts longer and protects better than paper portfolios. Another plus is that I attached a label to the portfolio and when the content changes, I can easily peel off the old label and attach the new.

They come in variety of colors, so I can color code the content.



I noticed that the price on the on this product fluctuates significantly. There is a nice online tool that I use to help catch a good price on Amazon, this tool is called "Online Price Alert". This tool will send you an email when the Amazon item price reaches the target price range that you specify. If you search on "online price alert" in Google it will be come up at the top. I find this tool to be very helpful. C-Line Biodegradable Two-Pocket Polypropylene Portfolio with Prongs, 1 File Folder, Color May Vary (33810)

I ordered these for my kids school supplies this year. I would have loved to have these when I was doing coaches manuals for the Soccer Association. The only porblem I have is they sent all 15 in pink. That would be great if I was using them for a project. Since they are for my kids classes, different colors would have been better. Good thing my son is okay with pink!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plastic Folders Plastic Folders Plastic Folders