Saturday 17 September 2011

Impact Wrenches - cordless, dewalt


This has become my best friend doing a lot of my own auto repair. Very strong, and battery life goes all day...which is good since it only has one battery, but the matching drill I got came with two, and I'm soon to have another 4-piece kit to match, so batteries will be plenty in the likely event of me forgetting to recharge it when I'm done.



The included sockets are pretty handy, too, since most of my impact sockets are deeper. Overall I've been satisfied with this impact and am still a fan of the Kawasaki brand name! Kawasaki 840223 Black 19.2-Volt Impact Wrench Kit

This is not for a mechanic. But if you want a torque wrench to break loose bolts for lawn mower blades, tires or whatever its great to have around. If you want it for everyday allday use this is not what your looking for.

This tool is practically useless because it has no adjustment on how much torque it puts out. The real impact wrenches all have this feature. Also, there is no indication as to when the battery is charged, and it does not quit charging automatically, so it has to be watched. It included only one battery. I thought that its battery would interchange with my other 19.2 volt Kawasaki tools, but this is not the case. If it doesn't last any longer than my other batteries, I'm screwed.



If it was not such a hassle, I would return this piece of junk for a refund, and buy another brand. Stay away from Kawasaki at all costs! - Impact Drivers - Cordless - Dewalt - 18 Volt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Impact Wrenches - cordless, dewalt 18 volt Impact Wrenches - cordless, dewalt