Saturday 17 September 2011

Computer Accessories - power cord, netbook


I bought this to replace my Acer One netbook adapter. After about a year, the original one went out. This one was lighter than the original. The part of the cord that plugs into the electrical socket is not as long as the original so you don't have as long a reach. The adapter is not the same as the original so you can't use the cord that is longer.



This one does make traveling a bit easier. I travel some in my job and this adapter fits into my laptop briefcase much better than the original.



For the price, you can't go wrong. Ac Power Adapter for Acer Aspire One Liteon Pa-1300-04 Zg5 Ac Adapter Zg-5

Had the product for a little over a month. A very similar experience with another shopper where the adaptor stopped working and I had to hold it to make it charge. I contacted the seller and received this generic response from BargainCell:



Thank you for contacting us. According to our records, you have received the product(s) for over 30 days. The warranty period for the product you have purchased has Expired. Sorry, we will not be able to replace the product(s) for you.







Sincerely,

Jayesh

Customer Service

13800 LIVE OAK AVE

BALDWIN PARK, CA 91706

I got my charger not even a month ago and it is doing crazy stuff already. It makes my computer screen flicker as if the cord has a short in it. Also the cord is so short I have to use an extension cord to use it. Not so happy with this purchase. Sorry.

We ordered this for my husband's laptop so he would have a charger in the home office and in the family room. The shipping was quick and the customer service was very friendly. We will definitely order more computer accessories through New MP3 Technology.

I don't know if I got a defective charger or if this is the way this charger is supposed to work, but it will only charge the battery when the laptop is turned off. If I am working on the laptop while it is plugged in, it will not charge. The battery will die as if nothing is plugged up to it.

After I ordered I expected 5 days till I would have the product in my hands. The second or the third day I was conecting the adapter onto my computer and it worked.All I hope is, that this replacemnt will work longer...but then again, what lasts for ever right? - Power Cord - Netbook - Ac Adapters - Acer Aspire One'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Accessories - power cord, netbook netbook Computer Accessories - power cord, netbook