Saturday 17 September 2011

Creativity For Kids - kid craft, creativity for kids


this set comes with 5 sheets of shrinky dink plastic, each about the size of a half sheet of paper. I bought this to make mini ornaments to have a JESSE TREE with my children for the holiday season. The fact that the plastic sheets are see through allowed me to trace pictures. I traced an awesome noah's ark and wise men, they turned out fantastic! This set made 27 ornaments, some were smaller than i'd like, but since it was my first go at it with shrinky dinks i didn't know. Was great for my kids to see these shrink up also, the process is really neat. Will definitely buy again!! Make Your Own Shrinky Dinks

If you just want to show your child what Shrinky Dinks is like, this works. The sheets are small and there aren't many of them. You can trace or draw your own designs which I like for the creativity aspect. I'd consider this a stocking stuffer or an easter basket type gift. There isn't a lot to this kit but it does let you sample the product to decide if your child would use a larger kit.

It's my own fault. I read the other reviews that said these were really quite small and I thought to myself, "how small can they really be?" Well, let me tell you, they were a lot smaller than that. To put it into perspective, my five year old daughter made a charm bracelet and when done the Shrinky Dink charms looked small on her tiny wrist.



Now, with that said, they were a lot of fun and both of my girls (5 and 6) enjoyed them a lot. Would I buy them again... for the right price, sure, but it's a one shot deal and they would have to be cheap.

I was a little skeptical about this product because judging from the picture, it looks like these would be off-brand Shrinky Dinks, but the actual product I received is labeled Shrinky Dinks and seems to be the real deal.

I did bought this to use with some girls I baby-sit for. They loved it. It's really easy to use and this pack comes with everything you need. Colored pencils, rings and hole puncher. Even a chain. The girls made a necklace for their mom. It's really easy to use. Definitely adult supervision needed. - Craft Kits - Kid Craft - Creativity For Kids'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Creativity For Kids - kid craft, creativity for kids kid craft Creativity For Kids - kid craft, creativity for kids